SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Anyplace I miss? You have any better knowledge of the Fort Worth places. Somehow I haven't ventured over there much.

I'm clueless on FW ... Dfwmas has links to all the LFS.

Franks Tanks I've heard about, Melven's Reef is making my ATO resoviour.

Edited by SerenityReef
John!!! Nice to see you again, how is everything, the frag stations, the scapes, the family?

Things are good - keeping busy. Frag plugs, Frag domes and all kinds of good stuff plus a ton of new 'scapes...pretty much the usual. Took down the 50G 'nem tank and moved it all to the stock tank in the garage, working on adding a couple more to bring the total up to 300G - then the 150G PlasmaLand comes down. I'm loving the top down view on the stock tanks and spend most of my extra time in the shop already - get to see the critters more that way plus Miss Penny will get her living room back!

For giggles, here is a piece I just finished.

740DE077-5120-4C6D-BD97-F2864DF79807-9535-00000ACFFBE167FE.jpg

Things are good - keeping busy. Frag plugs, Frag domes and all kinds of good stuff plus a ton of new 'scapes...pretty much the usual. Took down the 50G 'nem tank and moved it all to the stock tank in the garage, working on adding a couple more to bring the total up to 300G - then the 150G PlasmaLand comes down. I'm loving the top down view on the stock tanks and spend most of my extra time in the shop already - get to see the critters more that way plus Miss Penny will get her living room back!

For giggles, here is a piece I just finished.

740DE077-5120-4C6D-BD97-F2864DF79807-9535-00000ACFFBE167FE.jpg

That's beautiful. Is it for sale?

You should tell people that those are zoas in the first picture to give them a sense of scale.... :lol:

And hey, crappy cell phone pics are much better than no pics at all!

they see pics of mother colonies. Like this one

IMG_3050.jpg

and those are grandis palys! :slap:

they are the size of a silver dollar you know

So, for those of you that read my TOTM reef essay, one of the goals I had for this tank was "to find a way to hide the wires from all the equipment around the tank!"

Voila!

IMG_20121220_210831.jpg

egyptian.gif

Edited by metrokat
jedimasterben
So, for those of you that read my TOTM reef essay, one of the goals I had for this tank was "to find a way to hide the wires from all the equipment around the tank!"

Voila!

IMG_20121220_210831.jpg

egyptian.gif

I see wires.

the 2 mp10 wires, not enough play to have them lower. Will figure it out.

My wires looked 10 times worse than yours Veng.

Aiyayiyai

I need a clever way to hide mine, but the one from my light is noticeable and impossible to hide :(

I tried everything before chancing upon this. I'll take a pic of the little cabinet mon the side to or row to show you what it hides.