Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Ok... I didn't see the animal on the first pass... that's cute overload... Ironically, I didn't see your post till after I saw the animal. Just a quick question, but are those made for reefs? I'm just a little nervous about "random crap from china" and god knows what's in it (copper and green paint would be my biggest fear).

Edited by Veng

porcelain, so reef safe. The house is a limited edition numbered dutch home replica, made by KLM the airline. It used to hold whiskey for first class passengers and was given out as collectables. I have about 6 unique buildings, this one just seemed to fot best. (and it's empty, no whiskey)

Hmmm...so you drank all the whiskey and in a drunken fugue like state turned your sump into a weird little wonderland. What I take from this is alcohol will make you put your little cat in strange places. Want to go out for a drink later?

Edited by LongPig

porcelain, so reef safe. The house is a limited edition numbered dutch home replica, made by KLM the airline. It used to hold whiskey for first class passengers and was given out as collectables. I have about 6 unique buildings, this one just seemed to fot best. (and it's empty, no whiskey)

Thats great news!

I mean ignoring the part where you put a priceless limited edition collectible in a fish tank.... :lol: I kid I kid

Edited by Veng
Hmmm...so you drank all the whiskey and in a drunken fugue like state turned your sump into a weird little wonderland. What I take from this is alcohol will make you put your little cat in strange places. Want to go out for a drink later?

I wasn't drunk! I was planning on doing a miniature garden pics, gave all my GSP to Zeph to grow for the hills and grassy areas. But I thought the miniature garden would work just fine in here. Hey, it's a party remember. ;)

Cuuuuuuute. :)

Ya? Lol thanks.

I wasn't drunk! I was planning on doing a miniature garden pics, gave all my GSP to Zeph to grow for the hills and grassy areas. But I thought the miniature garden would work just fine in here. Hey, it's a party remember. ;)

Ya? Lol thanks.

Ya. Lol np. ;)

Polarcollision

It's not priceless Veng, it's just a limited edition thing. Tailes, he can have a manly tank, you should have a girlie fuge.

Bunny. Yeah I'm silly. There are more figurines in there.....

Is that... Gorillaz!

To celebrate the tanks 1 year birthday, I decided to change the fuge into a miniature garden. omgomgomg

IMG_0339.JPG

That is super cute!! I'm pretty sure i see a black cat and maybe a frog as well as the bunny.

Oh look! It's a mouse!

IMG_0349.JPG

Is that... Gorillaz!

ha ha, nope

That is super cute!! I'm pretty sure i see a black cat and maybe a frog as well as the bunny.

Close, no frog, but a mouse

Yeah i see a black cat, a bunny and the house..thing. on my tiny phone i dont see any more.

Close enough!

This is your sump.... where people put unwanted algae, pests, and equipment. And yet your sump alone is going to win TOTM some day....

Agreed lol. I love it! Metrokat, where did you purchase your red macroalgaes? I'd love to put some red in my tank but not corals atm. Did you purchase online? I can't find any. :(

Red macros are from several sources and even hitch hikers. Try John Maloney and live-plants. Russ at live-plants is also a down to earth guy just like John. My most recent purchase of violet dreams is from a hobbyist.

This is your sump.... where people put unwanted algae, pests, and equipment. And yet your sump alone is going to win TOTM some day....
:blush:

The cuteness of this thread has become almost unbearable.

Oh Kat btw my LFS got a massive new coral tank and in the corner they have clam section and they had a 2" squammy that looked exactly like Lily! I freaked out and almost bought it. Then got a grip and told myself I was not buying a clam till I upgrade my lights!

But anyway, now that my LFS is stocking tons of tiny clams I will definitely be getting one in the future and will probably be posting pics and asking u and Zeph questions hourly. Just to let u know. :)