SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

You have stock heater? If so does it have an indicator light so you know it's working?

I use a jäger but yes I still have the stock heater, can't remember about the indicator light, want me to check it?

This seriously makes me want to pull my hair out..

Kat, love the new FB profile pic :blush:

Ho ho ho.

Nice octopus, outside the tank, that is.

I do not like looking at the top shelf of my stand. It's a nightmare.

:huh: what octopus? Vengs?

Kat, love the new FB profile pic :blush:

wait, I want to be friends with Kat irl and by irl I mean on FB.

and here is my cable situation

CC5615B1-5C08-407E-824D-693F7D772CAE-744-000000636798FD06.jpg

PS. Jedi; I approve of your Lonely Island references. I would love to disappoint Jessica Alba as much as Jorma did.

The electrical cable octopus.

Yeah. It's on the list to be fixed. I'm not going to touch it till after I get the sump built though. Then once that is built, the wires will get cleaned. I need to decide if I'm actually going to get an apex or just talk about getting an apex and do it. I'm not going to clean wires twice.

Well, flights from NY to DFW take 6+ hours? Just enough time to fully chill the cheesecake and make the topping. So midnight or 1am? :D

i swear,

i can smell it from here !

Surprise_zps07e305e2.jpg

Whatcha think? Enough Cheesecake?

Woman, I would ask you to marry me (and it wouldnt be the fist time ive asked a woman on this forum that question) but Veng beat me to it.

Well, flights from NY to DFW take 6+ hours? Just enough time to fully chill the cheesecake and make the topping. So midnight or 1am? :D

They are nearly 4 hours a tally, too bloody long.

What's dis?

62419_517305958290420_1704913026_n.jpg

I wonder if he thinks I'm a sharkie.

What time should I come over ?

Party begins at midnight on here, since it is the end of the world. Butim up for some pre-game.

Yeah. It's on the list to be fixed. I'm not going to touch it till after I get the sump built though. Then once that is built, the wires will get cleaned. I need to decide if I'm actually going to get an apex or just talk about getting an apex and do it. I'm not going to clean wires twice.

What do you want to run on the Apex?

Then I won't torture you with more pictures of yummy cheesecake goodness. It would just be wrong.

Can I pick mine up tomorrow on my way home?

I use a jäger but yes I still have the stock heater, can't remember about the indicator light, want me to check?

Thanks but I ran some tests on mine and it is not generating heat. Do you have one in your sump?

Woman, I would ask you to marry me (and it wouldnt be the fist time ive asked a woman on this forum that question) but Veng beat me to it.

Metro - what a sweet compliment. And I think you'd be 2nd or 3rd in line. I've got some other friends that wanted me for my cookies. o.O

Can I pick mine up tomorrow on my way home?

No Serenity, I won't be home. :( (But if you bring me graham crackers and 5 packages of cream cheese, I'll make you one!)

Mmmmm it smells so good in my fridge. :ninja: I'ma have to watch out for it all night long aren't I?