Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Zeph is the clam expert, Im the noob. But can you end me a picture of the Squamosa the next time you go and if she's still there?

I want to contact some of the authors of articles for clam care I've read online, maybe I could call to speak to Julian Sprung. My LFS yesterday had the sweetest XL lavender maxima. She was gorgeous and fluffy.

:rolleyes: @Veng

Zeph is the clam expert, Im the noob. But can you end me a picture of the Squamosa the next time you go and if she's still there?

I want to contact some of the authors of articles for clam care I've read online, maybe I could call to speak to Julian Sprung. My LFS yesterday had the sweetest XL lavender maxima. She was gorgeous and fluffy.:rolleyes: @Veng

Sure thing. I'm sorry! I shoulda got a pic while I was there. Wasn't thinking. U think a squammy is a good first clam? I just get scared of what I have to do when it gets too big. But I guess my LFS would buy her back. And the tank they have for clams is about as nice as it gets! Or I could just ship it to Zeph ;). Also, idk if u r the right person to ask but do u think 3 panorama pros is enough to keep one on the sand bed of a BC29?

You'll be fine, she gave birth to your lovely wife so you have to feel thankful for the good things.
ugh!

No ipad with the tv on fox news all day with no sound. I can't wait for today to be over.

ugh! No ipad with the tv on fox news all day with no sound. I can't wait for today to be over.

This is why prohibition ended. Get drunk and make up your own commentary.

""

In other news.. at the mother in laws, the damn ham is too dry.. again.. grandma's layed out on the couch from scotch.. ""

Merry Christmas.

This is why prohibition ended. Get drunk and make up your own commentary.

""

In other news.. at the mother in laws, the damn ham is too dry.. again.. grandma's layed out on the couch from scotch.. ""

Merry Christmas.

LOL That sounds like my kind of color commentary!! :bowdown:

Zeph sent me an amazing Christmas present! He made me a painting! WOW! :wub:

IMG_20121224_155926.jpg

IMG_20121224_155911.jpg

Thank you Zeph, I'm really really touched.

Your'e welcome. See if you can get a better pic thats a lot of glare.

To celebrate the tanks 1 year birthday, I decided to change the fuge into a miniature garden. omgomgomg

IMG_0339.JPG

I reallly dig this. + the painted sexy shrimp

and I have the same little black cat :)

DOPE! My buddy travels and does graffiti. I should have him do something like this for me. His name is Testo if you wanna look up his stuff.

So Zeph's a taggerstreet artist. :lol: I was wondering what he was hinting about. Sweet.

Also, weird; if you try to do strikethrough in code mode it doesn't work, but if you do it in edit mode it produces the same bb code... :huh:

So Zeph's a taggerstreet artist. :lol: I was wondering what he was hinting about. Sweet.

Also, weird; if you try to do strikethrough in code mode it doesn't work, but if you do it in edit mode it produces the same bb code... :huh:

WHo me ??? I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me. zeph1.jpg

Wow Zeph. That is really good. This is one my buddy did a few weeks ago. He spent alot of time in NYC so you might know him.

LINK

Very cool. I dont know him personally, but I have been well aware of him for a long time.

swooooon thud

I wish I had all my old photographs. My X took them ALL. My enitre youth of graffitii and subway cars. THat collection was priceless to me. Maybe I can bring that up in the divorce.