ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Lily.. not so much.. Liliana? Sent you a couple lookers Kat in PM.

I like the name. Thanks for the PM, they look good!

How about Bella? It looks like a Bella! (Nothing to do with sparkly vampire)

I like Bella, she looks amazing as a vampire.

Edited by metrokat
LOL I *just* posted about this clam in Veng's thread!! Great minds think alike!!

Haha nice. True dat.

Naw, that's Zephs budget. My LFS has some Maximus in stock they said, I might have to take a trip,over there even if they are more expensive than Emerald the clam.

Don't blame u haha. I would never put something that expensive in my tank lol

Yay! I bought myself a Christmas present that didn't include the words Gucci, Michael Kors, Louis or some such foreign name.

I bought myself a Spinner spinning bike! I was hunting for a good spinning bike forever and saw a few on amazon and walmart that I could try out. Then the reviews said some of those were not going to work for my height. Anyway I decided to suck it up and not put a budget on myself and went for the same bike company as my gym. SPINNER FTW!

Over 100 lbs package, free shipping. Yay for Christmas. Not putting this one under the damn tree that's for sho.

Nov 30: 10.2, 350

Dec 1: 7.8, 400

Dec 2: 8.0, 370 (with Apex Dosing online, equal parts, constant.)

Dec 3: 8.4, 400

Dec 5: 7.3 , 400

Dec 8: water change ESV salt

Dec 9: 7.0, 400 with increased dosing of Alkalinity

Dec 10: 6.4, 415 (after Alk was increased and both are now being dosed around the clock)

Dec 11: 7.3, 425

Dec 12: 8.3, 420 (Kalk started yesterday, 1tsp per gallon)

jedimasterben
Nov 30: 10.2, 350

Dec 1: 7.8, 400

Dec 2: 8.0, 370 (with Apex Dosing online, equal parts, constant.)

Dec 3: 8.4, 400

Dec 5: 7.3 , 400

Dec 8: water change ESV salt

Dec 9: 7.0, 400 with increased dosing of Alkalinity

Dec 10: 6.4, 415 (after Alk was increased and both are now being dosed around the clock)

Dec 11: 7.3, 425

Dec 12: 8.3, 420 (Kalk started yesterday, 1tsp per gallon)

Lookin' gooooooooooooooood! B)

Lookin' gooooooooooooooood! B)

Ya? You're not just saying that are you, coz I would steal your cat if you were just saying shi-t.

Also, have you thought about writing a book on LEDs for reef dummies? A book that starts off for the noob and ends with advanced information for DIYers?i could be your noob test subject.

Ya? You're not just saying that are you, coz I would steal your cat if you were just saying shi-t.

Also, have you thought about writing a book on LEDs for reef dummies? A book that starts off for the noob and ends with advanced information for DIYers?i could be your noob test subject.

He can't write to book till he makes the "ultimate" led fixture. It's still in is head. :)

jedimasterben

I've been working on and off on something like that, but uglybuckling kinda beat me to it. :lol:

He can't write to book till he makes the "ultimate" led fixture. It's still in is head. :)

Alright bub, I've got about $250-300 in just LEDs sitting in front of me. Show me the money. :D

Yay! I bought myself a Christmas present that didn't include the words Gucci, Michael Kors, Louis or some such foreign name.

I bought myself a Spinner spinning bike! I was hunting for a good spinning bike forever and saw a few on amazon and walmart that I could try out. Then the reviews said some of those were not going to work for my height. Anyway I decided to suck it up and not put a budget on myself and went for the same bike company as my gym. SPINNER FTW!

Over 100 lbs package, free shipping. Yay for Christmas. Not putting this one under the damn tree that's for sho.

The only type of "spinner" that I know about is a small woman who you can spin around in the bed...What kinda of bike are you talking about that "spins"

Dont all bikes spin?

I mean the wheels all spin so whats different about this bike?

Maybe I just dont know what a spinning bike it LOL

:rolleyes:

Spinner is the brand. Google it.

Spinning is a workout that involves cycling on a stationary bike in 3 main positions, sitting, standing and crunched forward in a racing position. You vary the resistance, speed and position to get an all encompassing workout. Cardio and endurance. It mostly works the legs but also includes the abs and upper body depending on the position. It helps that it is a class of 20 people and an instructor. I'm ready with some kick ass music for my at home routine.

Ya know, every time I see this tank I get a little sad because of my tank. Then I get happy because your tank is as epic as this

epicfetch128634385791817897.jpg

Then I think of my tank and get sad again, but determined to make it work. Thanks for the help and inspiration :)

Tibbsy, when I started my bio cube I had the mother of all cyano problems. Give me a few minutes and I will pull up my old pictures to show you the evil cyano. I did no testing of any kind, barely did water changes but I beat the thing. Sometimes you can fix the problem, sometimes it juts needs to run its course. There is very little in your tank that running its course may not be a bad thing.

If you haven't thought of running GFO, you can try some rowaphos in the back chamber. It comes with a little Baggie in the box.

Spinning is a workout that involves cycling on a stationary bike in 3 main positions, sitting, standing and crunched forward in a racing position. You vary the resistance, speed and position to get an all encompassing workout. Cardio and endurance. It mostly works the legs but also includes the abs and upper body depending on the position. It helps that it is a class of 20 people and an instructor. I'm ready with some kick ass music for my at home routine.

Spinning is GREAT!!! It's actually how I got into biking originally. I don't go to spin class anymore and I don't have a spinning bike, but I try and commute to and from work on my bike as often as I can. It's gotten a bit cold here now, but I'll probably still try and ride through the winter. Snow makes it a bit tough, especially on hills, as my brakes have iced up in the past, but I love riding year round.

Ohh so it's just a stationary bike?

Ah gotcha, I never understood the stationary bike thing, I like to ride my bike outside and get to smell the fresh air and look at the beauty of nature as well as what other people are doing

However I am all for ANYTHING that gets people up and moving and exercising, I'm tired of hearing about how America as a country is FAT lol