SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Woah. Ok it seems like you don't trust me. Guess you'll have to ask her yourself if I take care of her.

:) okay. Alto happy, Kat happy.

...and so ends the days of our lives...

I'm still interested in flirtin' Piggy. I'm good for it.

Wait, wha?? Leave me outta this crazy love polygon. Ya dirty buncha reef swingas. :P

Dude. Do they know about your super dirtynatural reef tank and all the time you spend with your hands in it? I had a friend who got a massive mycobacter infection. They almost amputated his thumb before they bothered to look into possible saltwater pathogens... I believe Vancomycin or something along those lines cleared him up. Not saying this is that, but unless they know exactly what is causing this stufff you might look into possible reef-related stuff. Good luck.

I haven't gone swimming in my tank... so I'm pretty sure this one is absolutely not reef related.

I dont even know whats going on in this thread anymore. Its teh crazies.

That's disgusting, yet morbidly cool at the same time.

inorite?

I haven't gone swimming in my tank... so I'm pretty sure this one is absolutely not reef related.

Ok, but things can go systemic... I'll leave it at that.

altolamprologus
Okay I've decided to come clean. While I was promised to Alto I was hooking up with Mr. Anderson on the sly. That's why I could not be with Piggy although it was very tempting. Plus I was just invited for a frag party with Zeph and Reef Goddess. On top of that Jedi is a shameless flirt. On top of ALL that, I have my eye on Nano Sapiens and Hypsophrys. :rolleyes: What's a girl supposed to do with so much choice for forum boyfriends? Alto was unique though, I don't think I can have another forum girlfriend after being with Alto for so long. She's ruined me for other chikas.

You CHEATED on me????!!! Kat how could you? I thought what we had was special! :lol: I'll still take some of your lava coralline though :D

Bongo takes good care of me so don't you worry

Another horrible cyst. This one is way, way bigger. I think my immune system just gave up on me. No pics for this one because it's not going to be even remotely interwebs friendly.

On the plus side, I'm about to get morphine, so this won't be nearly as painful as last time they lanced me.

Sorry to read it but the M should keep you "happy" to say the least :-)

Holy crap.

I dont even know whats going on in this thread anymore. Its teh crazies.

here is the summary of events:

Alto said she would marry me on a pontoon on lake ockachobee, Jedi was going to do the honors, evidently KG was going to be present wearing nuttin' but a trench coat. Zeph was going to nap Alto immediately following the ceremony, he like to nap my clams.

Alto dumped me for Bongo who has a very large cucumber. Go figure she said she wanted man parts.

I've been flirting with Mr. Anderson who I have seen shirtless and liked.

Piggy had dreams about me which involved me petting Ragu, his angler. I would like to pet his angler.

Ian said I was too high maintainence to be his forum girlfriend.

Nano Sapiens has not responded but he wants my fuge. He said so.

That leaves me still single and available on this forum.

You CHEATED on me????!!! Kat how could you? I thought what we had was special! :lol: I'll still take some of your lava coralline though :D

I didn't cheat on you, Mr. Anderson and I talked about you the whole time we were getting our flirt on. You were with us the whole time!

altolamprologus
Holy crap.

Alto said she would marry me on a pontoon on lake ockachobee, Jedi was going to do the honors, evidently KG was going to be present wearing nuttin' but a trench coat. Zeph was going to nap Alto immediately following the ceremony, he like to nap my clams.

Alto dumped me for Bongo who has a very large cucumber. Go figure she said she wanted man parts.

Piggy had dreams about me which involved me petting Ragu, his angler. I would like to pet his angler.

I didn't cheat on you, Mr. Anderson and I talked about you the whole time we were getting our flirt on. You were with us the whole time!

I have to say, this whole thing would make quite a compelling novel. Just think about it- so much drama!!

Holy crap.

"Previously, on Glee.." :rolleyes:

All the best girls are into clams... Clam-napping FTW, but clam-sharing is even better.

And I may have IMPLIED (rightly) that you were too high maintenance, but what I SAID was that your shoes made you too classy for me. :P

Put a "D" in front of "angler" and the story is closer to the truth.

Edited by LongPig
"Previously, on Glee.." :rolleyes:

All the best girls are into clams... Clam-napping FTW, but clam-sharing is even better.

And I may have IMPLIED (rightly) that you were too high maintenance, but what I SAID was that your shoes made you too classy for me. :P

:rolleyes:

I am not high maintenance. My previous LTFR (Long term forum relationship) (aka Alto) can testify. -_-

Put a "D" in front of "angler" and the story is closer to the truth.

Also, because it is adorable,

25yy8mf.jpg

I am not high maintenance. My previous LTFR (Long term forum relationship) (aka Alto) can testify. -_-

Kat, I think you might need to see an optometrist for that :rolleyes: condition. ;)

So, sorry to bring this back to reef related matters, but how's your tank? How much are you dosing and what do your params look like these days?

Kat, I think you might need to see an optometrist for that :rolleyes: condition. ;)

So, sorry to bring this back to reef related matters, but how's your tank? How much are you dosing and what do your params look like these days?

Thanks for finally asking a reef related question! I actually forgot she has a tank.

I can't stand all this reef related personal/sex crap! So glad I don't have anything like that on my thread!

Thanks for finally asking a reef related question! I actually forgot she has a tank.

I can't stand all this reef related personal/sex crap! So glad I don't have anything like that on my thread!

Don't make me.

;)

So, sorry to bring this back to reef related matters, but how's your tank? How much are you dsing and what do your params look like these days?

:P

Calcium is 390, alk today dropped to 5.1. Dosers are here but I'm missing soda ash. I didn't dose manually yesterday which is reflected in the alk numbers. The calcium is holding, the alk is not. I'm using C balance and fluval C, also using super DKH buffer. The alk stays much more stable with the C balance.

Hey I'm still in favor of the dating service you have on your thread. Heehee

I'm alive!

Morphine is overrated, for the record. #### still hurt like hell. And I didn't even get a happy feeling. Boo.

So about that table in Jersey from the super secret email you sent me... Table costs like $250. Then I'd need frag tank, light and other supporting equipment. You crazy, woman?!

Last time I checked, it still said LAZY under my avatar. ;)