Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

The laws I live by only allow me to wear one costume for halloween, and Im the same thing every year. A vampire in a tuxedo. I once went as a silly clown, with a rainbow wig, big red nose and a pillow under my shirt ( girlfriend made me do it), and friends blackmailed me with pictures for the next 10 years.

Once I was the worlds greatest lover, with a suspicious buldge running all the way down my pant leg.

:D

I was also thinking of going out with just a trenchcoat and sunglasses on. "The Flasher" is always a party favorite.

I was also thinking of going out with just a trenchcoat and sunglasses on. "The Flasher" is always a party favorite.

OMFG my bad side just came out. I might have to throw a party just for you KG. :o

Space saver jugs arrived

BRS Dosers arrived

egyptian.gif

A few years back a girl in her late 20's, maybe early 30's was walking around and was dressed up as a playboy bunny. We didn't know she was on HER front yard and when we started calling out for her, her behemoth of a husband that looked like the most realistic scarecrow in the world popped out of the bushes.

Dont know what I'm going to be this year if anything, but Halloween is probably my favorite holiday.

OMFG my bad side just came out. I might have to throw a party just for you KG. :o

Space saver jugs arrived

BRS Dosers arrived

egyptian.gif

Do you have a pic of your jugs?

Before zeph or Jedi jump in on this... Hardy har har, I asked for jug pictures.

I wanna see what they look like, I couldn't find any in that site that were food grade and a good size/shape.

Do you have a pic of your jugs?

Before zeph or Jedi jump in on this... Hardy har har, I asked for jug pictures.

I wanna see what they look like, I couldn't find any that were a good size/shape.

:huh:

:lol:

IMG_20120918_103758.jpg

her behemoth of a husband that looked like the most realistic scarecrow in the world popped out of the bushes.

One of these years some eye candy is going to have to pop out of my birthday cake. Maybe for my 40th because clothes are optional on the 40th birthday. Might have to celebrate a little early now that I think about it. B)

Nice jugs kat ;)

Lol, what section were they under? I must have missed those. I had my stand planned perfectly to accommodate everything, but the extra 4" after upgrading the sump size threw everything out of whack and I'm running out of room now.

Or it could be a yearly thing. hehe.

Nice jugs kat ;)

Lol, what section were they under? I must have missed those. I had my stand planned perfectly to accommodate everything, but the extra 4" after upgrading the sump size threw everything out of whack and I'm running out of room now.

US plastics, type space saver and they have a few options. The ones I really wanted have a circle indentation to prevent bulging but those were out of stock when I ordered, they have them now.

These can be stood up or made to lay down and come with a spigot, in case you wanted to make use of that shelf you had and gravity feed the tank.

Edited by metrokat
A few years back a girl in her late 20's, maybe early 30's was walking around and was dressed up as a playboy bunny. We didn't know she was on HER front yard and when we started calling out for her, her behemoth of a husband that looked like the most realistic scarecrow in the world popped out of the bushes.

Dont know what I'm going to be this year if anything, but Halloween is probably my favorite holiday.

Halloween is by far my favorite holiday.

When it falls on a weekend, I sit out on my porch dressed as a scarecrow with a bowl of "please take one" candy bags. I try to make my costume look as if it's just decoration. Then when kids come up to grab candy from the bowl, I scare the crap out of em- then pelt them with the candy bags as they run away. It's the highlight of my year. :D

Lol. Clothes are optional for 40th birthdays?! Is this a new fashion trend I've never heard of???

Ben will do it on a plain ol' Tuesday for you... You won't even have to wait that long. :lol:

Halloween is by far my favorite holiday.

When it falls on a weekend, I sit out on my porch dressed as a scarecrow with a bowl of "please take one" candy bags. I try to make my costume look as if it's just decoration. Then when kids come up to grab candy from the bowl, I scare the crap out of em- then pelt them with the candy bags as they run away. It's the highlight of my year. :D

Ive always wanted to do this but I live on a private road at a dead end, so the only trick or treaters we ever get are the drunk hs seniors at midnight.

I go all out on decoratin though. Last year we had blood all over the lawn, an axe in the "neck" of a body, and crime tape everywhere. People were stopping to take pictures.

US plastics, type space saver and they have a few options. The ones I really wanted have a circle indentation to prevent bulging but those were out of stock when I ordered, they have them now.

Nice. I'll check them out. Thanks.

I have one of these and love it. Only problem is thatt they are less than 1.5 gallons - isn't that how much evap you have per day? I have to fill mine about once every 4-5 days...

These are not my ATO. This is for dosing, controlled dosing with digital timers.

This is my custom ATO:

IMG_20120804_095539.jpg

It holds a little bit over 2G.

Oh so you're going to dose Kalk seperately from your ATO? Did you get the 3-part doser? Can it do a liter a day? :)

I'm going to use an independent Toms Aqualifter on a digital timer for the KALK.

But even if I was using the BRS doser, it would be able to dose 1 litre in a little over 15 hours running non stop.

I'm going to use an independent Toms Aqualifter on a digital timer for the KALK.

But even if I was using the BRS doser, it would be able to dose 1 litre in a little over 15 hours running non stop.

Cool, sounds like a plan - the timer that is. That would be a sad doser. So if possible, have your timer kick in more often at night..?

For KALK? Not sure yet, first order of business is the 2 part.

Yeah even with a 24-hour or reverse-cycle fuge, pH trends lower at night. Kalk can help offset that. Agreed on priorities. Glad it's all coming together for you. :happy: