Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

I'm sorry :(

You're beautiful and smart and awesome. But you don't have man parts and that's a deal breaker.

Hey, if you had went through with coming here, I can supply all the man parts necessary for things.

:naughtydance:

:slap:

altolamprologus
Hey, if you had went through with coming here, I can supply all the man parts necessary for things.

:naughtydance:

:slap:

Thanks for the offer hun, but my man has that covered now ;)

Thanks for the offer hun, but my man has that covered now ;)

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and ask everyone to back the #### up a little bit. Thank you.

Edited by Bongo Shrimp
Update: I asked Piggy out and he said no. Bloody hell. Where's Mr. Anderson?

I definitely did not say no. I made a joke about not being able to handle me, you laughed in my face, kicked me in the jimmy and went to bed. Oh and you demanded sympathy frags from me for your alto related heart break. Not cool!

I definitely did not say no. I made a joke about not being able to handle me, you laughed in my face, kicked me in the jimmy and went to bed. Oh and you demanded sympathy frags from me for your alto related heart break. Not cool!

She asked me for sympathy frags too!!! I think I was third on the list...

I'm sorry :(

You're beautiful and smart and awesome. But you don't have man parts and that's a deal breaker.

20.gif

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and ask everyone to back the #### up a little bit. Thank you.

:o She dumped me for YOU! Dude you're HOT! NICE CHOICE ALTO! I forgive you!

I can handle you Piggy, I don't think you know how to handle me though. -_-

She asked me for sympathy frags too!!! I think I was third on the list...

:o I did not know you like to kiss and tell Zeph! Morgan invited me for a frag menage a trois with you, not sure now.... -_-

Okay I've decided to come clean. While I was promised to Alto I was hooking up with Mr. Anderson on the sly. That's why I could not be with Piggy although it was very tempting. Plus I was just invited for a frag party with Zeph and Reef Goddess. On top of that Jedi is a shameless flirt. On top of ALL that, I have my eye on Nano Sapiens and Hypsophrys. :rolleyes: What's a girl supposed to do with so much choice for forum boyfriends? Alto was unique though, I don't think I can have another forum girlfriend after being with Alto for so long. She's ruined me for other chikas.

:o what did you do to yourself now? no gory pictures here my nephew reads this thread.

Another horrible cyst. This one is way, way bigger. I think my immune system just gave up on me. No pics for this one because it's not going to be even remotely interwebs friendly.

On the plus side, I'm about to get morphine, so this won't be nearly as painful as last time they lanced me.

Another horrible cyst. This one is way, way bigger. I think my immune system just gave up on me. No pics for this one because it's not going to be even remotely interwebs friendly.

On the plus side, I'm about to get morphine, so this won't be nearly as painful as last time they lanced me.

Ah Kris. How long is the recovery this time? :(

Ah Kris. How long is the recovery this time? :(

Last time I did this, before the cutting they were like "oh, you can go to work in like 2 days". After cutting, they said "two days? Ha! Try three weeks!"

Docs just told me two days recovery again... i don't trust em...

:lol: Take care of her Bongo, Other wise ima steal your carpet.

Is that a threat? Haha. Look at all the macro and PURPLE SPONGE she just got. I wonder who from. :P so yeah my carpet is quite safe.

Edited by Bongo Shrimp
Okay I've decided to come clean. While I was promised to Alto I was hooking up with Mr. Anderson on the sly. That's why I could not be with Piggy although it was very tempting. Plus I was just invited for a frag party with Zeph and Reef Goddess. On top of that Jedi is a shameless flirt. On top of ALL that, I have my eye on Nano Sapiens and Hypsophrys. :rolleyes: What's a girl supposed to do with so much choice for forum boyfriends? Alto was unique though, I don't think I can have another forum girlfriend after being with Alto for so long. She's ruined me for other chikas.

Wait, wha?? Leave me outta this crazy love polygon. Ya dirty buncha reef swingas. :P

Dude. Do they know about your super dirtynatural reef tank and all the time you spend with your hands in it? I had a friend who got a massive mycobacter infection. They almost amputated his thumb before they bothered to look into possible saltwater pathogens... I believe Vancomycin or something along those lines cleared him up. Not saying this is that, but unless they know exactly what is causing this stufff you might look into possible reef-related stuff. Good luck.

Last time I did this, before the cutting they were like "oh, you can go to work in like 2 days". After cutting, they said "two days? Ha! Try three weeks!"

Docs just told me two days recovery again... i don't trust em...

Aw heck. Also I'm in agreement with Ian about reef related pathogens, let the doctors know.

Bongo, I don't care how big of a cucumber is in your tank, you take care of Alto good. Or else.

Woah. Ok it seems like you don't trust me. Guess you'll have to ask her yourself if I take care of her.