SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Awesomeness. I'd be happy if my clowns I had hosted anything at all. They're so much more fun to watch when they dive in and out of somthing.

I'm hoping to get some black clowns or some designer ones if petcos got them cheap like in other areas. I had bad luck with clownfish. :P

Yes B/W ... they look great ... don' care too much for the designer one personally, but that is just me :-)

The one that has more per gallon is more concentrated, so I would use that one so you can dose less solution.

And in my research, I could not find any reason you couldn't use a batch til it was gone, even if it took a year to do so.

more per gallon would be less concentrated ?? :huh:

I'm in the Hamptons today, on a winery tour. Yay.

Vacation sundays, never know what do with myself. That's why I hardly take vacations. Ha ha.

Do you still have Draco? He hasn't made an appearance in quite a while.

Yes I do, he's still my heart throb. He is pretty camera shy, but truthfullyall the pods are in the caves and the back of the tank where it is dark, and that is where he hangs out. I took a video if him eating my fresh roe from the Japanese supermarket some weeks ago. Check my YouTube channel.

Oops train has arrived at Ronkonkoma. Gotta go.

I'm in the Hamptons today, on a winery tour. Yay.

Vacation sundays, never know what do with myself. That's why I hardly take vacations. Ha ha.

Oops train has arrived at Ronkonkoma. Gotta go.

Sorry I couldnt make it. You may be better off though. Me at a winery tour is like a bull in a china shop. Youre just asking for trouble.

I've been in the hamptons all day. It's weird talking to people online... For all we know we could have walked right past each other and had no clue.

You were probably in south Hampton though, right?

Yes B/W ... they look great ... don' care too much for the designer one personally, but that is just me :-)

I honestly don't like the designers much either, but the less extreme snowflakes are pretty cool, and the naked clowns are cute when they are small. I would never pay those asking prices though, I'd pass on them at 30 bucks each.

Sorry I couldnt make it. You may be better off though. Me at a winery tour is like a bull in a china shop. Youre just asking for trouble.

:lol:

I've been in the hamptons all day. It's weird talking to people online... For all we know we could have walked right past each other and had no clue.

You were probably in south Hampton though, right?

Sunday was spent on the North Fork of Long Island, at about 5 wineries and a brewery. Saturday was the actual Hamptons part of the trip which I opted to skip. I feel cheated! (J/K).

Now that I sort of know the lay of the land, I wouldn't mind doing another winery day trip with friends. Off peak is perfect.

Reread it one more time. ;)

You've really got me here, you said more per gallon is more concentrated?. but that would make it less concentrated or is that wierd southern hemisphere logic :mellow:

You've really got me here, you said more per gallon is more concentrated?. but that would make it less concentrated or is that wierd southern hemisphere logic :mellow:

Concentrated is more bang for your buck. Ex: a drop of concentrated dish detergent is equal to 3 drops of regular dish detergent. There is more "stuff" in the same volume. So more powder per gallon of water equals more concentrated.

Do you use concentrated to mean somthing else in Australia?

Jessy Ray, he meant more powder in the same gallon, not more gallons.

So 1 tsp in 1 gallon is less concentrated than

3 tsp in 1 gallon.

Ya?

So what species of monti is this pokerstar? Does it plate out or grow upwards after it puts down a sufficient base, or is it just an encruster?

Heyy. It encrusts. The frag I sent you is encrusted on the plug actually. Very pretty blue base.

Holy crap.

here is the summary of events:

Alto said she would marry me on a pontoon on lake ockachobee, Jedi was going to do the honors, evidently KG was going to be present wearing nuttin' but a trench coat. Zeph was going to nap Alto immediately following the ceremony, he like to nap my clams.

Alto dumped me for Bongo who has a very large cucumber. Go figure she said she wanted man parts.

I've been flirting with Mr. Anderson who I have seen shirtless and liked.

Piggy had dreams about me which involved me petting Ragu, his angler. I would like to pet his angler.

Ian said I was too high maintainence to be his forum girlfriend.

Nano Sapiens has not responded but he wants my fuge. He said so.

That leaves me still single and available on this forum.

I didn't cheat on you, Mr. Anderson and I talked about you the whole time we were getting our flirt on. You were with us the whole time!

Hold on...I'm totally innocent! I am happy that Kat has a nice 'fuge, but I'm not into 'fuges, per se.

("How in the world did I get mixed up in this?" he thinks as he methodically sweeps his Mag-Float back"n'forth...).

Hold on...I'm totally innocent! I am happy that Kat has a nice 'fuge, but I'm not into 'fuges, per se.

("How in the world did I get mixed up in this?" he thinks as he methodically sweeps his Mag-Float back"n'forth...).

:huh: You aren't mixed up or mixed in. You were MIA, I've moved on.

On another note. I called BRS today. The amount of calcium chloride I need to raise my levels to 450 require the doser to be on for about 500 minutes. They suggest continuous use of no more than 30 minutes, and the digital timer can only be programmed for 7 on/off programs. So I would be able to get in half the required dose.

The guy on the phone, I think he said his name was Charlie, said not to use the timer or doser right now. I should get my levels up first by manually dosing. :rolleyes:

And then to use the dosers to maintain the levels.

And then he said, (insert dramatic pause here)

Don't add KALK.

:eek:

I'm feeling generous..."Good for you" :)

You're letting me go? 23.gif

On another note. I called BRS today. The amount of calcium chloride I need to raise my levels to 450 require the doser to be on for about 500 minutes. They suggest continuous use of no more than 30 minutes, and the digital timer can only be programmed for 7 on/off programs. So I would be able to get in half the required dose.

The guy on the phone, I think he said his name was Charlie, said not to use the timer or doser right now. I should get my levels up first by manually dosing. :rolleyes:

Don't add KALK.

Also don't add more than your gallonage in mL of either part to the tank in one day... FYI

Edited by pyronus

Don't add KALK.

Sounds like good advice to me. ;)

I felt the same freaking way. :lol: