Cultivated Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo to you Kat. See what happens when daddy steps in? Not the results you were expecting or maybe.......

Chris, chill out. It takes a good friend to keep up with this thread. Sometimes it's nanas, sometimes it's up sh-i-ts creek, sometimes it's purddy and sometimes it's boring. There's something for everybody but the most important thing is that it is about ME. I rule this roost. I think.

OMG WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE GALLON OF WATER THAT LEAKED ON TO MY PARKE FLOOR?

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

My nightmare! I was installing the peristaltic dosers from BRS and noticed everything was wet! The inside of the cabinet, the floor around the cabinet. HOLY SH-I_T! I was in full blown panic mode. I turned on the sump lights (reverse light cycle), and put towels where I saw water. Looked to the back of the tank and it seemed to be the source of the leak. still panicking! One by one started removing stuff fromt he back of the tank, the 3 slim space saver jugs that are to hold the 2 part and KALK, then I saw more wet floor. EEEEKS. Anyway. The ATO pipe which is this stupid flip flopping airline that goes from the Toms aqualifter to the sump had wiggled free of the masking tape that had it anchored to the back of the sump. So 1 gallon of RO water went everywhere.

So that was my morning. Piggy just invited me to try some cigar. I think I might have to do that.

Edited by metrokat

Put on yer best smoking jacket and bring a nice bottle of port.

Thanks for reminding me it's Friday! Mmmmmm?

Obviously we don't give a fuuck about your floor.

I usually get one of those airline clips (like the ones attached to suction cups) and use acrylic cement to glue it to something that isn't going to move, like the top of your sump. Then route the silicone tubing through that...

:lol:

I usually get one of those airline clips (like the ones attached to suction cups) and use acrylic cement to glue it to something that isn't going to move, like the top of your sump. Then route the silicone tubing through that...

I used electrical tape and a longer and firmer airline tubing now. The one I had was really stupid.

You see why I have my eye on you? You have solutions that work! You won't let my inhabitants down or my SPS be unhappy. My reef needs you. :bowdown:

Put on yer best smoking jacket and bring a nice bottle of port.

Thanks for reminding me it's Friday! Mmmmmm?

sniff

:flower:

I am chill now. Need to up my dosage, apparently. Sorry about the floors. I do care about them.

Why thank you Chris.

I used electrical tape and a longer and firmer airline tubing now. The one I had was really stupid.

You see why I have my eye on you? You have solutions that work! You won't let my inhabitants down or my SPS be unhappy. My reef needs you. :bowdown:

Aww. But tell that to my 3 premo acro frags that wound up eating dirt/ricordea polyps last night. :(

Hopefully the firmer stuff is also silicone and not the plastic stuff? The latter is garbage for ATOs/dosing.

Happy Friday all, btw.

Aww. But tell that to my 3 premo acro frags that wound up eating dirt/ricordea polyps last night. :(

Hopefully the firmer stuff is also silicone and not the plastic stuff? The latter is garbage for ATOs/dosing.

Happy Friday all, btw.

I need to smoke some hookah I'm telling you. It's been a whole year! I need to cough up a lung and get high on that stuff.

Okay back to the airline tubing. The ATO won't have KALK so I'm good I guess. The BRS dosers came with different kinds of tubing, since they know it's for 2 part, I'm pretty sure they sent the right stuff.

I'm over my heartbreak. NOO SHOES! Spring 2013 Michael Kors. :wub:

Milan Fashion week :wub:

Milan-Fashion-Week-Spring-2013-520x520.jpg

Normal stuff, I don't even smoke actually but hookah I can do. I like apple and berry flavors.

that #### is bath salts lite. you're gonna end up on an off-ramp chewin somebody's face off.

When I went down to ocean city md I bought a tiny 2 hose hookah at the cheapest place for a decent amount below asking price for 45 bucks. When we got back a month later my girlfriends dad was clearing out an old tenants stuff and found 3 hookah bases, a lifetime supply of charcoal, all the bells and whistles to play with, and a big porcelain(?) elephant decorated with gold paint.

The real kicker is... None of the bases match up with the tops :rolleyes:

Since this is now the hook up thread, check out the official playboy bunny clownfish.

playwu.jpg

That is too funny! The hookup thread is Spiros. This thread is my forum love life. Notice how many guys have turned me down? Pffft. A strong independent woman with tall shoes is intimidating I suppose.

Look familiar?

773A0F53-3872-4C1A-870B-C6FABCA3FEB6-575-00000074C8925A7D_zpsfe62fb77.jpg

:ninja:

OMG my kedd reds! That's a bazillian $ a polyp. :o

Those are from my first batch that flew off the plug they were on. I have one polyp from this lineage. They're tiny, and they stay tiny.

OMG my kedd reds! That's a bazillian $ a polyp. :o

Those are from my first batch that flew off the plug they were on. I have one polyp from this lineage. They're tiny, and they stay tiny.

:o I can take the sps off and send the plug back to you. :mellow: