Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

I'm alive!

Morphine is overrated, for the record. #### still hurt like hell. And I didn't even get a happy feeling. Boo.

So about that table in Jersey from the super secret email you sent me... Table costs like $250. Then I'd need frag tank, light and other supporting equipment. You crazy, woman?!

Last time I checked, it still said LAZY under my avatar. ;)

You poor thing! How long are they keeping you in the hospital?

Zeph and I were talking about the table too, the thing is we need either high end zoas or cheap SPS to have people interested. He has wholesale sources but they don't carry this stuff. Mostly common polyps like eagle eyes and stuff. So we dropped the idea for now. I'm going to check out the swap though.

But did you inhale??

Could explain the saliva...

5044.jpg

You poor thing! How long are they keeping you in the hospital?

Zeph and I were talking about the table too, the thing is we need either high end zoas or cheap SPS to have people interested. He has wholesale sources but they don't carry this stuff. Mostly common polyps like eagle eyes and stuff. So we dropped the idea for now. I'm going to check out the swap though.

The only two things I have a total abundance of are the Polds n Ginks and Leopard Palys. Everything else grows slow in my swap waters.

Oh and I was outpatient. As of like an hour ago, I can walk again... So I might try to go to work tomorrow. Missing today, I killed a ton of really valuable overtime. <_<

Edited by kgoldy
The only two things I have a total abundance of are the Polds n Ginks and Leopard Palys. Everything else grows slow in my swap waters.

Oh and I was outpatient. As of like an hour ago, I can walk again... So I might try to go to work tomorrow. Missing today, I killed a ton of really valuable overtime. <_<

Get a donut for the tush. -_-

Get a donut for the tush. -_-

Most of my time at work I'm standing... But driving the big truck with hard seats to Jersey to deliver another booth... I don't think I can survive that. Don't imagine a donut helping since it's the cheek that's got the new hole in it. -_- Driving home from Jersey last night, I swear I almost pulled over to cry in front of a dude I work with. Haha.

btw- You know where the State Fair Halloween store/haunted house is?

2012-09-19_18-23-19_974_zps2fddbb4e.jpg

Cool tank! I am thinking of getting the 250.

Thanks. The 250 is sweeeeeet!

Most of my time at work I'm standing... But driving the big truck with hard seats to Jersey to deliver another booth... I don't think I can survive that. Don't imagine a donut helping since it's the cheek that's got the new hole in it. -_- Driving home from Jersey last night, I swear I almost pulled over to cry in front of a dude I work with. Haha.

I'm sorry about all your medical troubles, sending you virtual donuts.

That looks like a cool booth, no I don't do halloween so I wouldn't know.

What did you have done that now you have a 2nd butthole?

Hey kat,

Remember you gave the that extremely good and generous deal on some sps? The deal was better than you thought. I just noticed today that on the one plug some zoas are growing... A nice bright orange with a blue center :). I guess they popped up out of nowhere and I have no idea how three polyps grew before I noticed anything :lol:

Hey kat,

Remember you gave the that extremely good and generous deal on some sps? The deal was better than you thought. I just noticed today that on the one plug some zoas are growing... A nice bright orange with a blue center :). I guess they popped up out of nowhere and I have no idea how three polyps grew before I noticed anything :lol:

:o Those might be my missing high end insured zoanthids that I thought Zeph napped. :P

Picture? Ked reds most likely. Lucky Pat!

Thanks for finally asking a reef related question! I actually forgot she has a tank.

I can't stand all this reef related personal/sex crap! So glad I don't have anything like that on my thread!

Way to go Mark. This thread has taken a wrong turn. Thanks for trying to steer it back to where it used to be. Lately been more lounge material. Surprised Kat has allowed it to get out of hand. Maybe a seperate thread is in order for the non reef related bantering. Nothing wrong with it, but it would be nice to not have to filter through pages of it enable to follow what's happening in the tank. This being said, it's Kat's thread and she can take it any direction she choses.

Way to go Mark. This thread has taken a wrong turn. Thanks for trying to steer it back to where it used to be. Lately been more lounge material. Surprised Kat has allowed it to get out of hand. Maybe a seperate thread is in order for the non reef related bantering. Nothing wrong with it, but it would be nice to not have to filter through pages of it enable to follow what's happening in the tank. This being said, it's Kat's thread and she can take it any direction she choses.

Thanks Chris! Then......definately do not visit my thread!!!!!!

what is this i don't even

What is this? Unsolicited 2 cents. I just enjoy the follow along on her tank. Have noticed in the past that she kept tight reins on the content in her thread and was always quick to redirect non tank related musings back to tank related discussion. My bad. Carry on with the antics. Sorry you needed to get daddy involved.

What did you have done that now you have a 2nd butthole?

A little slice to drain a cyst. f you check back to early July in my thread, you'll see what it looks like from when my hand had the same thing.

no worries chris, it's kat that's gonna get the red tushie.

she bad.

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo to you Kat. See what happens when daddy steps in? Not the results you were expecting or maybe.......