Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

If you are going to name that shrimp Doc, you might as well just name the fish Holiday as long as they are paired up.

I saw an Oscar in there, If you name it Oscar, I'd call the shrimp Olivia, I don't know why that just works (Those are my cats names).

I saw Watson, thats pretty good but the fish should be called Holmes, and then the shrimp can be Watson since he does all the hard work of the pair.

Too bad its not a dracula goby, then his name would be Vlad end of conversation, you could still consider that though. For some reason I think Goby's need classic Russian names, Vlad, Ivan, Dimitry etc...

I also placed an order with Zeph from Pacific East Aquaculture but I'm NOT telling BEN what it is for!

Red foot snail

Yellow green porites

Blue tenuis acro frag

Im a bad Zephyyyyyyy.

Hi yeah teh Red Foot Snail that I know of is temperate, Norrisia norrisi. If it is the same species likely will perish after a short time as their metabolism is sped up. Did they mention where they obtained the snails? Okay just checked the website. That snail is temperate and should not be sold as tropical. It lives in the kelp forests with the Catalina gobies and they swim and play together with occasional trips to Tijuana to grab some tequila and cerveza.

Hi yeah teh Red Foot Snail that I know of is temperate, Norrisia norrisi. If it is the same species likely will perish after a short time as their metabolism is sped up. Did they mention where they obtained the snails? Okay just checked the website. That snail is temperate and should not be sold as tropical. It lives in the kelp forests with the Catalina gobies and they swim and play together with occasional trips to Tijuana to grab some tequila and cerveza.

uh oh

On another note I've had a margharite snail for over a year. Still alive.

Rollermonkey
Too bad its not a dracula goby, then his name would be Vlad end of conversation, you could still consider that though. For some reason I think Goby's need classic Russian names, Vlad, Ivan, Dimitry etc...

I was specifically NOT going to name my dracula goby Vlad, thank you very much.