Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Popeye and Olive Oyl :)

:lol: love it!

So while y'all are indulging me with names, the goby that has not yet been named, seems to like vacating the apartment and going back to the other side of the tank for a respite from domestication. Or maybe he's just a player and is eyeing the other shrimp.

:lol: love it!

So while y'all are indulging me with names, the goby that has not yet been named, seems to like vacating the apartment and going back to the other side of the tank for a respite from domestication. Or maybe he's just a player and is eyeing the other shrimp.

mmmm? Midnight Cowboy.

Donkey + Punch (It is a pistol shrimp no?, Donkeys are kinda sad right? Or is that mules?, perfect pairing)

Oh and I hope the red foot snail does alright, it just peeves me when places sell temperate goods as tropical/reef compatible.

The good camera is back!

Nasuta

IMG_2403.CR2.jpg

Still not recovered fully but way better than:

IMG_9497.JPG

BOP

IMG_2408.CR2.jpg

Oh and I hope the red foot snail does alright, it just peeves me when places sell temperate goods as tropical/reef compatible.

I was able to cancel the red foot snail. Thank you for the heads up.[/img]

Here's Grumpy, on the other side of the tank, next to my butchered new zoa frags.

IMG_2419.CR2.jpg

And this is one of the 2 pom pom crabs I have. This one is rather dark in mood and color. In fact this crab is almost black and white!

IMG_2449.CR2.jpg

Brain coral, happy and fluffy

IMG_2427.CR2.jpg

A better picture of the Spideys

IMG_2416.CR2.jpg

This camera picks up the purples really well

IMG_2410.CR2.jpg

Better late than never, this is my kitty you asked for a picture of like a month ago.

3474B208-99A3-4951-BB61-F302AC3EBD8A-1855-0000027311363F95.jpg

Those zoas don't look too bad next to te goby. You should have seen the hack job I did :D

Somebody else is selling zoas that look like these as Chong Bongs.

IMG_2413.CR2.jpg

I had labeled these as Peacock Palys. Anybody know which is right?

I thought Chong Bongs looked different, those are still nice...

Here's Grumpy, on the other side of the tank, next to my butchered new zoa frags.

IMG_2419.CR2.jpg

omgomgomg
Wow Kat those pics are very nice!

Thank you.

Better late than never, this is my kitty you asked for a picture of like a month ago.

3474B208-99A3-4951-BB61-F302AC3EBD8A-1855-0000027311363F95.jpg

Those zoas don't look too bad next to te goby. You should have seen the hack job I did :D

WUB! Such a cutie, and alllowed outside I guess? My cat thinks stepping outside the apartment into the hallway is being outside. The longest he's stayed there is 30 seconds.

Thank you.

WUB! Such a cutie, and alllowed outside I guess? My cat thinks stepping outside the apartment into the hallway is being outside. The longest he's stayed there is 30 seconds.

Yup. She wasnt allowed outside for the first year of her life but after we moved she was allowed. Funny story, I think someone may have thought she was a stray and brought her in to be fixed (im guessing) ad she came home one day with her stomach completely shaved.

(she was fixed before we ever let her outside)

IMG_2419.CR2.jpg

And this is one of the 2 pom pom crabs I have. This one is rather dark in mood and color. In fact this crab is almost black and white!

IMG_2449.CR2.jpg

Brain coral, happy and fluffy

IMG_2427.CR2.jpg

A better picture of the Spideys

IMG_2416.CR2.jpg

This camera picks up the purples really well

IMG_2410.CR2.jpg

Wow, what camera skills you have, grandma, said little red!

Your spiderman's look fantastic! Mine don't look like that!

Wow, what camera skills you have, grandma, said little red!

Your spiderman's look fantastic! Mine don't look like that!

Yeah I forgot to say that. They are insane.

FTS October 2012

IMG_2456.CR2.jpg

Click for larger image

Yup. She wasnt allowed outside for the first year of her life but after we moved she was allowed. Funny story, I think someone may have thought she was a stray and brought her in to be fixed (im guessing) ad she came home one day with her stomach completely shaved.

(she was fixed before we ever let her outside)

:o

And what is her name?