Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Quagmire? Grumpy Glen? Bertiepoo?

IMG_2419.CR2.jpg

Hi Kat. This is the real grumpy Glen hanging out at Zephs place. I approve, but only cuz I dig the pumps.

Hi Kat. This is the real grumpy Glen hanging out at Zephs place. I approve, but only cuz I dig the pumps.

Hi Glen!! You want my fish named after you? Okay then! BTW Zeph is in the dog house for placing a bazillion $$ order from LA with you. Uh huh.

Hi Glen!! You want my fish named after you? Okay then! BTW Zeph is in the dog house for placing a bazillion $$ order from LA with you. Uh huh.

You have no idea! Zeph is a glutton. I ordered 1 frag of pink matrix acro and Zeph tacked on $900 to the order for himself. Hes a pig, you're right.

Go ahead and name your fishie Glen. I hear you have a clam named after you and I've seen it!

jedimasterben
You have no idea! Zeph is a glutton. I ordered 1 frag of pink matrix acro and Zeph tacked on $900 to the order for himself. Hes a pig, you're right.

Go ahead and name your fishie Glen. I hear you have a clam named after you and I've seen it!

:naughtydance:

LMAOOOo!!! THIS IS BS!!!! My order was $410!!!!

:naughtydance:

Hey is Mr LED!!!!

OMG! Actually Zeph has a clam named Kat who is ultra sassy. :) hehehe.

He's a pig. He even oinks on text.

In between his texts about food which happens all day long. He eats like 14 meals a day. Pig.

Be honest. Is he eating right now too?

OMG! Actually Zeph has a clam named Kat who is ultra sassy. :) hehehe.

He's a pig. He even oinks on text.

In between his texts about food which happens all day long. He eats like 14 meals a day. Pig.

Be honest. Is he eating right now too?

We just came up and yes, I am eating cereal and a protein drink as I read this. You know me too well little girl. :wub:

Alright. Fed the tank heavy today. Did a good sized water change, changed the filter sock. Leaving the tank in the capable hands of the internationally famous TankSitter! Have a huge jug full of RO next to the full ATO. TS is going to feed some reef cleaners food, a big pinch everyday. Ill have to facetime with the tank while I'm away.

We know youre checking...just didnt want you to think you were the only one.

Check my thread late tonight, might have some new shots for ya.

Edited by ZephNYC
You're just that inspirational :happy:

I heard about you in passing also, told Audrey "I know the girl they are talking about"...talked to StevieT but not about you... Lets do Miami next year!

I heard about you in passing also, told Audrey "I know the girl they are talking about"...talked to StevieT but not about you... Lets do Miami next year!

I'm thinking about Miami, trying to convince Ben. Piggy will have to come and Zeph too. We can have a Nano party. :lol:

I'll try to convince my lady reefers club too.

I'm thinking about Miami, trying to convince Ben. Piggy will have to come and Zeph too. We can have a Nano party. :lol:

I'll try to convince my lady reefers club too.

They were talking about your display macro's in you sump!

and Julian said you sounded like a nice girl.