Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Sure. But I'm still gonna use digital timers for dosing ATM.

Was just saying. :)

Given up on CLAMS!!!!!???? Your not going gay on me are ya? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna collect as many clams as my wife allows! :wub:

Haaaa!!!!! Me and my big mouth. You got me. Im on the phone with kat right now.

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! tell her I said hi! tell her tell her!!

:rolleyes:

Zeph and I planned a dinner date. In 345 days.

On July 11, 2013 I have a dinner date with Kat, yes this is true. A simple example of how booked I am. That is the soonest I can fit her in.

AND A HARDYYYYY HARRR HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :D

On July 11, 2013 I have a dinner date with Kat, yes this is true. A simple example of how booked I am. That is the soonest I can fit her in.

AND A HARDYYYYY HARRR HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :D

:rolleyes:

THats up to her. :P

...Sorry I just couldnt resist.

:slap:

Just felt like posting this little blurb from one Julians latest book.

"phosphate accumulation can cause problems in reef aquaria if allowed to build up to levels above 0.045ppm as orthophospahte. Which is equivelent to 0.015ppm measured as phosphate-phosphorus."

Damm its hard to type when youve been drinking Kamikaze's!! LOLLLL .Julian didnt say that this is me.

Also...Just wanted to add that even slightly higher levels than this will still read zero on all of our Salifert test kits. If you want to get serious about phospahtes use a LaMot lab grade test kit.

Just felt like posting this little blurb from one Julians latest book.

"phosphate accumulation can cause problems in reef aquaria if allowed to build up to levels above 0.045ppm as orthophospahte. Which is equivelent to 0.015ppm measured as phosphate-phosphorus."

Damm its hard to type when youve been drinking Kamikaze's!! LOLLLL .Julian didnt say that this is me.

Also...Just wanted to add that even slightly higher levels than this will still read zero on all of our Salifert test kits. If you want to get serious about phospahtes use a LaMot lab grade test kit.

Was that from Vol III of his series with Charles or is that from a different book Zeph?

Thanks

Hello Nano reefers, and Zeph

Today is fragging day so wish me luck so that I don't kill all my corals. :scarry:

I'm hoping to get my phosban reactor on line today, but my buddy who has all my spare equipment including the MJ900 hasn't returned the stuff back to me. I had loaned him lots of pumps and things when his tank was going through a crash when we took out his GHA infestation.

The BEST part of all is an afternoon massage. Ahhhhhh. ;)

Hello Nano reefers, and Zeph

Today is fragging day so wish me luck so that I don't kill all my corals. :scarry:

I'm hoping to get my phosban reactor on line today, but my buddy who has all my spare equipment including the MJ900 hasn't returned the stuff back to me. I had loaned him lots of pumps and things when his tank was going through a crash when we took out his GHA infestation.

The BEST part of all is an afternoon massage. Ahhhhhh. ;)

Hey, I can be a nano reefer too!!!! I think I can...I think I can - I KNOW I CAN!!!

Good luck fragging the zoas today.

I managed to frag off the zoas that were threatening to overtake the SPS. Saved a couple of polyps. Obviously since they closed up the moment I touched the rock to pull them out of the water, I did not know what were Green Bay packers and what weren't so I couldn't frag those.

Same thing with the rock that has the King Midas, it has 3 zoanthids on it, but of course they all look the same when they are closed up. I fragged some so when they open I will know which ones I actually fragged.

Trimmed some of the ORA Green bird, have a nice frag of it. Re positioned some other frags, I'm not done, just waiting a day or so for the slime to go away. I also epoxied over the ledge that had the palys I want to kill.

Conclusion: I can't frag zoanthids.