Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Epic shots Kat. And the Sprungs groupie thing is cute on you. :wub::D

:lol:

Hey Kat, a scraping of Kat's pretty purple lava coraline is all I want for Christmas. Thanks :D

You got it!

lol @ upside down xenia. COOL underside of the limpet kat. Looks like the mouth of a snail too, must leave kissies everywhere :wub:

Yup Yup

Well, it's 4 am and my 4 legged ATO just woke me up. The ATO water was finished. For some reason my Apex is not communicating, going to have to ask TS to re-set it for me.

I think my old boss Howard Cohn the owner of Age of Aquarium met you and him a few times, I seem to remember nobody liking him though "Howard that is" LOL cause he's kind of a know-it-all, part of the reason the shop closed

:)

She's litter box trained Zeph. I have a cat. Therefore I have a litter box.

:rolleyes:

Where are my spirulina flakes?! :angry:

Yea, but she does what I tell her. Shes my ROBOBUNNY. You still want those things? I know you got rid of your blenny.

She's Jumpy Jump. Need that frozen stuff more than anything else. What are you doing Saturday?

lunch and a movie with a friend but if you come over Sunday you can see all my new corals.

This would be a fantastic xmas gift for all your reefing pals. ;)

Ya? Don't you have like a crap load of coralline? Remember my designer branch, you had it for how long and it had that wine colored coralline on it.

Brand new Phosban 150 reactor is HERE! I should call Julian Sprung and tell him my review.

Pretty cool that you got to speak with Julian.

I remember the days when Joyce Wilkerson was in our local reef club before her clownfish breeding book came out and almost became a guide.

Ya? Don't you have like a crap load of coralline? Remember my designer branch, you had it for how long and it had that wine colored coralline on it.

Brand new Phosban 150 reactor is HERE! I should call Julian Sprung and tell him my review.

Mine is light pink and grainy looking, yours is dark and "lava". Do want. Now hand it ovah!

Pretty cool that you got to speak with Julian.

I remember the days when Joyce Wilkerson was in our local reef club before her clownfish breeding book came out and almost became a guide.

Yes now unfortunately the late Joyce Wilkerson .. she passed away in 2007

She did indeed contribute a lot to clownfish breeding but if I remember correctly Martin Moe was breeding them quite some time before she did, but that does not take away from her achievements and contributions.

Oh really? Hmm. Yes sure, ill pull some of it for you. But I need z and p fragging tips first. Like as in right now.

Razor blade, meet zoa colony. Over here is cousin superglue, and here is your new home frag disk/rock rubble.

Let the slicing begin. My shipping address is... :ninja:

Razor blade, meet zoa colony. Over here is cousin superglue, and here is your new home frag disk/rock rubble.

Let the slicing begin. My shipping address is... :ninja:

Uh huh, I see what you are doing. Well that all sounds good, the trouble is the bog zoanthid colony also have SPS on the same rock. And the SPS is home to Bandit, my acro crab. Taking that rock out of water for a bit might be okay for the corals, but what happens to Bandit?