• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scottyreef

• pismo_reefer

• Jacobnano

• lilredneckman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhh do the 4 wheeler you dont spend your whole life staring at you tank. my brother jusk got a ticket for riding his on a city street with no shirt on ahahaha

ahh i wont sell it and if i do i will sell you my tunze 9002 for cheap i got it for 70 buck i am getting anew skimmer soon i think

chaos breeds opportunity especially for reef deals

Thining I might upgrade to the VA2600 but am curious as how you fit it in the last chamber as I saw the dimensions were L 7" x W 3" x H 3-5/8".

Thanks.

I puyt a eductor and i upgraded the return to a ViaAqua VA2600 the stock one was ok but it crap'd out on me about a month into running my tank

mine was a tight fit i had to take the front in take plastic off to fit it into my last chamber. the camber dimensions are 5" long by 4 1/2" wide and about 8" tall but you can get it to work with a little work. also i would put a piece of filter pad befor the intake

slow slow i havent gave her up yet but when i get rid of it i will tell you i know tunze 9002 are like reef gold around here.

Ok Vodka dosing day 9 & 10 my skimmer is still chugging along make some nasty dark skimmate i hae been getting some Fern Caulerpa which is irritating me right now but i think its unrelated to my vodka dosing. well thats waht i gt trading frags with people. the color of my purple cap is coming back after it gotr a little to much light and faded quite a bit

Edited by scottyreef

I am going to Sandusky,OH this weekend are there any really good LFS around there? I am looking to get some cool stuff not for this tak...well maybe but for my 5.5gallon tank

The Tunze fits in the back chamber, sideways, with the magnet stuck to the left side of the tank.

The water line is as high as you make it depending on how much water you have in the tank.

I might've already asked you this. Does the tunze fit in the back chamber? Also how is the water line in the back?
Edited by jpluttme

ahh thanks.. yeah i for got about those i actully lost the blue colony i had too bad they were really nice well. it has been about 2 weeks of vodka dosing everything is still doing great.

my nirite snails keep leaving my tank maybe i shoud feed them since my algae product has really gone down. does anyone have any tips on the matter? the cool thing is that these snail can live for days outside the tank with no ill effects so i guess thats a plus

lilredneckman

Im glad that the vodka dosing is still doing good. I guess that would be a problem thoug because the snails would have nothing to eat if there was no algae....hmmm

well i am putting a 3/4" piece of seaweed in there to see if they will stop leaving my tank.

Other than that everything is going great i am getting some new monti's NR member spankey next week.

A faily large Superman Monti,

Tyree Rainbow 1/2" X 1" ,

Tyree Undata

quite a few heads of Nuke Green Palys

Deep Purple Monti Digita.

But since the order hasnt gone out yet i might get more

UPDATE>>>UPDATE

After talking to NR Member spankey I added two more super nice montis to the order i am making with him YEAH!!!

The list Updated

-A faily large Superman Monti,

-Tyree Rainbow 1/2" X 1" ,

-Tyree Undata

-quite a few heads of Nuke Green Palys

-Deep Purple Monti Digita.

-PokerStar Monti

-Apple Blueberry Monti

Edited by scottyreef

Here is the skimate after 3 full week of vodka dosing

IMG_1511.jpg

200ml is what has been taken in the last few week that is over 5 times of what i would noramlly get in that time period. I dont know about you but i am very impressed with the results

Here is the skimate after 3 full week of vodka dosing

IMG_1511.jpg

200ml is what has been taken in the last few week that is over 5 times of what i would noramlly get in that time period. I dont know about you but i am very impressed with the results

Gross! But seeing that, and knowing it's NOT in your water anymore must make you feel good!