Top Posters In This Topic

• scottyreef

• pismo_reefer

• Jacobnano

• lilredneckman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SeeDemTails
myself and a few other of my colleagues saved AEP almost 37 millon in company profits by engineering new ways to automate and reduce industrial mercury emissions

Awesome, I love eating seafood but hate the thought of mercury poisoning, thank you for reducing it!

your welcome i just actully built and designed a system that controls the heat ratio and injects Carbon Dioxide to drop out the mercury for collection and dispossal and it also recaptures the carbon dioxide so it wont go into the atomosphrere. its only in one one piolt plant but it will take out about 4 tons of mercury a year if implemeted in all company plants (about 60 nation wide)

Edited by scottyreef
Awesome, I love eating seafood but hate the thought of mercury poisoning, thank you for reducing it!

I feel weird and sad when I eat clams these days, even though they are only the steamer/cleaner variety... :( I LOVE seafood too though, lol!

Looking good Scotty! :)

Well Here is a SPS Coral List As of 8-11-08

2-purple bonsai Acropora

2-Bali Green Slimmer Staghorn

ORA Blue Millipora

Acropora Loripes

Blue Slimmer Staghorn

2- Larry Jackson Tri Color

2- ORA Chips Acro

ORA Montipora Spongodes green/green

ORA Montipora Spongodes green/purple

Purple cap

orange cap

reverse pokerstar monti

Montipora Undata

Alexander the Grape Montipora Cap

strawberry fields montipora

ORA Tri-Color Valida

Oregon blue tort

cali blue tort

Acropora Efflorescens

Greg Hillar Aqua Delight Acropora

Eddie Bauer Acropora vermiculata

Green with purple tip long stalk acro

Acropora Tenuis pink with purple tips

Blue with green polyps Millipora

German Blue polyp digitata

Ultimate Blue Staghorn Acropora

Raspberry Blueberry Tip Acropora Prostrata

Jolly Green Giant Acropra Aculeus

30,000 Leagues Acropora Lokani

Purple Pucker Acropora Tort

Pink Panther Acropora Cerealis

Edited by scottyreef

Thanks i actully have two more but i dont know what they are so they are off the list just in case i name it something and someone calls me out hahaha

WindCloudWRX

any issues w/ micro bubble?

are u running or plan to use skimmer?

i seen on their website they have lights that sit onto the ank.

i run two skimmers one tunze 9002 doc with makes no micro bubble and i love and a back up in case the other one goes out for some reason a Aqua C ramora which does make some bubble but i have a reducing pad to limit the amount that would get into the tank. i bought the NO-T5 lights and i didnt use them because i want a HQI light on my tank so i could keep SPS corals. you can use HO-T5 lights but i prefer the look and the growth that come from hqi lighting ( my light hangs from the ceiling)

Thank You the FTS will have to wait i had to send my new camera back to Canon because it stoped working but i will find my wifes camera and take one or i wil use i iphone tonight to give a update

cheers

WindCloudWRX
i run two skimmers one tunze 9002 doc with makes no micro bubble and i love and a back up in case the other one goes out for some reason a Aqua C ramora which does make some bubble but i have a reducing pad to limit the amount that would get into the tank. i bought the NO-T5 lights and i didnt use them because i want a HQI light on my tank so i could keep SPS corals. you can use HO-T5 lights but i prefer the look and the growth that come from hqi lighting ( my light hangs from the ceiling)

How does the tunze work? Is it a submerge drop down?

By odd chance, u happen to have pics of it?

It fits easily in the back chambers?

Thanks.

heres how the tunze 9002 doc works you just adjust the tumb screw to control the foaming action

-info50_1.jpg

there is more than enough room in my tank for the skimmer to fit sidways but it is just a hair to tight to fit it in straight on

006.jpg

cheers

WindCloudWRX

Your tank will be my tank's idol. lol

Right now I'm thinking of using the CADLIGHT's SKIMMER, but might just get the Tunze in there. What do you think?

They said it's pretty good. But I might get the Tunze, so I dunno. hmm.

In terms of chemical media, is it holding up well? I'm sure your params are on point seeing u have 2 skimmers.

I love that green bali slimer? Awesome.

well i test calcium every other day and i check kh, ph, ammoina and nitrates bi weekly unless i see something wrong . for chemical media i have purgien, chemi pure elite and sea gel. i think the mix of these three guys works well it keep my water clean and my phospates down. i change them out every three months.

i dont know much about the cadlight skimmer it might work great or it might not but aslong as you get a good dry to mildly wet skim and the bubble concentrsation keeps small it should work well. the one problem i have with cadlights items such as light and pump is they arnt the best qaulity. the pump my tank came with was a off brand and broke in a month and so were the lights they just had the cad plauqe on them but they are just a cheap chinese light ( keep in mind the lights i got from them were just the low No output light that i was never going to use). I love my tank shape and the size of the tank the fuge i could ask for a better looking tank.

thank you i it is my favortive coral and it grows like a weed

• 2 weeks later...

I just got done doing some tank cleaning i and i found about 6 blue clove polys that hitched on a sps colony of mine. I will try to get some pics soon but my camera is still at canon because it broke. so cool free corals

well this weekend i am getting my first Acans colonies i really wish they wernt so freak'n pricey they make most of my SPS corals look cheap

I cant wait for my camera to get back from Canon. well since in dont have a camera to show what i got over that last few weeks i will give a brief discription of what i got new in the wonderful world of My CADlights 22.

I got four great acans from Zoanuts Bag O' Crap sale The are very pretty i am very happy with my purchace from them i am not so good at discribing things but there were well worth the $155 i spent on them.

I got a Large colony of high end polys the best way i can what they look like is a Pink Version Of PPE they have bright green mouths and green skirts there is about 50 on the rock there were also about four other morphs one was Armor of the gods the other three looks like Pink Zoot Suit,Pucker Pink and Nuclear Sunset's

I also got SPS frags of reefermadness blue prostrata and Blue tip Purple slimer

I am hoping my camera will get back to me this week

• 2 weeks later...

well i got my camera back tonight so tommarrow New PICS!!!!! I also today a very large Shawn Bennett Yellow Tort ( this bugger would retail for well over $300 and i got it for $90)

I was going through some of my photo albums on my computer and i came a cross my Bali Green slimer when i first bought in on June 1 so i decided to post a growth before and after pic. This thing has grown like a weed

BEFORE 6-1-08

IMG_0804-1.jpg

AFTER 9-15-08

IMG_1244.jpg