inTank Media Baskets

Astinus' Build *A work in Progress*

Astinus

It'll be bigger!

:^ )

lol! TY Jack! But will it start to encrust over the white area? That I am guessing is exposed skeleton from being fragged?

• Like 1

lol! TY Jack! But will it start to encrust over the white area? That I am guessing is exposed skeleton from being fragged?

Yep. If it's rough and jaggedy. ..and if you have a dremel, you can cut off the dead area....then it'll spread onto whatever it's on.....plug, rock...whatever.

Yep. If it's rough and jaggedy. ..and if you have a dremel, you can cut off the dead area....then it'll spread onto whatever it's on.....plug, rock...whatever.

When I bought it, it looked like a clean and fresh cut from being fragged. Have had it now for about 2 months. Every now and then I have to move it, and when I touch it (hold/move) it seems to have a thin slime coat to it. I do not believe it to be on a plug. The Frag it'self seems to be about an inch thick from top (green) to Bottom (white).

• Like 1

When I bought it, it looked like a clean and fresh cut from being fragged. Have had it now for about 2 months. Every now and then I have to move it, and when I touch it (hold/move) it seems to have a thin slime coat to it. I do not believe it to be on a plug. The Frag it'self seems to be about an inch thick from top (green) to Bottom (white).

Just leave it alone then. It'll grow.

Just leave it alone then. It'll grow.

Aye. I do my best to not "Handle" it. But Snails. :rolleyes:

I need that Epoxy! :blink:<_<

Got the Epoxy!

The Clown that we got the other day is (Latin Name) Amphiprion Allardi, Googled this..Common name...Allard's Clownfish.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes...Epoxied the 2 Duncans. Used the Sandwich method. SG Gel, epoxy, gel.

I didn't like having the Duncans out for to long. I Held them upside down while gluing the sandwich, they started to drip a slime.

I affixed them where I wanted. They recovered within a day or 2.

I plan on uploading some pics sometime soon.

TY for asking Sharbuckle :)

• Like 2
Cencalfishguy56

Just a Cute pic of the Clown in his Nem ;)

XEestt.jpg

is it just me or does it seem as though your Nem looks like it has lost some color from when you first bought it?

is it just me or does it seem as though your Nem looks like it has lost some color from when you first bought it?

I Think it might have been the lighting.

hkfGyh.jpg

vwp28Z.jpg

Great pic!!

Thank you Penny.

That wasn't me. LOL, but I agree, nice pic!

OOps..TY Pjs... Realized it after.. But, TY :D

Damn...did it again...lol

Edited by Astinus
Cencalfishguy56

I Think it might have been the lighting.

hkfGyh.jpg

vwp28Z.jpg

Thank you Penny.

ooooh yup you are right, looks gorgeous!

You have a cinnamon or tomato clownfish btw!

• Like 1

Got the Epoxy!

The Clown that we got the other day is (Latin Name) Amphiprion Allardi, Googled this..Common name...Allard's Clownfish.

ooooh yup you are right, looks gorgeous!

You have a cinnamon or tomato clownfish btw!

I was told by my LFS that it was an Allardi.

Starting to act territorial around the Nem...he started attacking my Turkey Baster...lol..or maybe getting the bits of food? Not sure "shrug" <_<:rolleyes::lol:

Cencalfishguy56

I was told by my LFS that it was an Allardi.

Starting to act territorial around the Nem...he started attacking my Turkey Baster...lol..or maybe getting the bits of food? Not sure "shrug" <_<:rolleyes::lol:

naw allardi have more stripes, different fins and not as colorful lol search one up, tomato and cinnamon clowns are very territorial so watch out, my LFS has one that bullies every fish in the tank lol even one of the nems got murdered
  • Like 1

TY Cencal :) LFS had, had this clown for a bit..Brandy (LFS owner) Really liked this guy. It was hosting 1 of the Corals..I can't remember which 1, I think it was like 1 of my Red Corals that look Like Flowers...The 1st night we had him he hadn't found anything, but in the Morn I found him in the Nem...Shar couldn't have been happier, but the poor Nem was Like WOH!! Wah??? And had moved around...lol!

The Nem was kind of closed up for a day or 2...They seem happy now...But, t'day, I noticed the Nem is on the move again lol!

BTW, TY all for the comments on/in my thread :)