ReefCleaners.org

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

Harry Potter (in Dobby voice) how do you get your rock flowers to stay on one rock like that??

Added my first one to my tank and dude was under some base rock in the morning. Smh

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Your BTAs are gorgeous! And that baby tortoise :wub:

Thanks! The clowns love them :)

1. Wannabert

2. Tasty yummy colorful fluffy corals

3. Baby tortoise

I approve, nice work :)

Haha thanks Teeny. "Wannabert", from "Want to be bert"

Harry Potter (in Dobby voice) how do you get your rock flowers to stay on one rock like that??

Added my first one to my tank and dude was under some base rock in the morning. Smh

You just have to be strict with them. Maybe break out the belt or ruler :lol:

Your RFA should come out in a bit once its less pissed off at the world!

Very nice

Gracias pjanssen. The algaes besides the occasional bubble algae have all but disappeared so its pretty clean at the moment :)

• Like 3
HarryPotter

His colony ~200 par

4A2D8DB5-1036-49A8-A5CE-57F3DDB2E049_zps

My frag about 500 par. It encrusted really fast and is starting to branch so I'm hesitant to move it just to improve color

BF7893D3-9D29-4956-94F2-C13930B33941_zps

Holy polyp extension! Everything looks top notch Harry! :o

Thanks Elizabeth!

Tank is looking damn nice Harry :).

Thanks man! I'm trying to mount all those damn frags but every time I use epoxy the skimmer takes a dump ?

• Like 4
HarryPotter

Tank is looking really nice, Harry!

Gracias Ms Stella. It's funny I typically end up sending you my favorite photos before I post them here ??

• Like 1

His colony ~200 par

4A2D8DB5-1036-49A8-A5CE-57F3DDB2E049_zps

My frag about 500 par. It encrusted really fast and is starting to branch so I'm hesitant to move it just to improve color

BF7893D3-9D29-4956-94F2-C13930B33941_zps

Thanks Elizabeth!

Thanks man! I'm trying to mount all those damn frags but every time I use epoxy the skimmer takes a dump

Whenever you want to use epoxy have coral snow either DIY or KZ in hard. Turn off skimmer, mount frag, put in coral snow, turn on skimmer, no overflow.

HarryPotter

Whenever you want to use epoxy have coral snow either DIY or KZ in hard. Turn off skimmer, mount frag, put in coral snow, turn on skimmer, no overflow.

I'm too nervous to put that stuff to my tank!! Even if it's declared totally safe I don't like the idea of it... My system runs simple and safe ?

I'm too nervous to put that stuff to my tank!! Even if it's declared totally safe I don't like the idea of it... My system runs simple and safe

You run carbon right? It's basically carbon in liquid form just more potent.

HarryPotter

Sunset Montipora

ADCA9C3B-569A-44EB-85E3-EEAADDD32714_zps

I forget the name of this one but I have two

FD754136-E6ED-48A0-B410-EA5E8294ECE6_zps

This is Wannabert!!

7A964766-8F8C-4559-B723-D9B866DD3EF2_zps

Gorgeous RFA from GotCorals

FB9F5207-A15A-417E-ACA8-9A7C98849C33_zps

FTS

798196B4-01AB-437B-B7CA-84DDB86FA7AA_zps

A668373A-6169-4EA6-A69D-19DE622EDCE5_zps

• Like 10
HarryPotter

How many corals DO you have on those frag racks??!! :happy: I really like that sunset monti

I think around 40 ???? many are doubles or triples though of frags I've made from trimming; montipora, millipora, sunny D's, utter chaos, etc. I'm sending Stella a frag pack soon though of hopefully around 10+ pieces so that'll lighten the rack a bit!

• Like 2

I think around 40 many are doubles or triples though of frags I've made from trimming; montipora, millipora, sunny D's, utter chaos, etc. I'm sending Stella a frag pack soon though of hopefully around 10+ pieces so that'll lighten the rack a bit!

lol where is she gonna put 10+ more frags???

• Like 3
HarryPotter

lol where is she gonna put 10+ more frags???

No idea ?

I'm thinking you probably already have most of this stuff; red cap, purple cap, green cap, green millipora, sunny D's montipora digitata, utter chaos zoas, neon polyp leather, etc

• Like 1
Elizabeth94

It might be a bit too hot to ship right now, but once my 20gal is stable I might be bugging you for some of that red monti :happy: Have to wait until T5s are up and running.

HarryPotter

It might be a bit too hot to ship right now, but once my 20gal is stable I might be bugging you for some of that red monti :happy: Have to wait until T5s are up and running.

I use cold packs :)

Would have to be a bunch of frags to make overnight shipping worth it though ;)

HarryPotter

For the record...

Tonight is a waning gibbous moon. RFAs total spawn.

Other factor could be leather coral die off from coral warfare yesterday.

• Like 1
  • HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350