Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

I'll try Tonight is the first frat party

Yeah I was thinking about a fusion 10 but I don't have a light or ATO for it so it's more than the $100 the tank is

But no classes yet so 1.party 2. Sleep 3. Eat. 4 repeat

Atta Boy! Priorities! Get the fun in while ya can, before classes start! :happydance::naughtydance::happydance::slap::happydance: <===PARTAY!!

• Like 1

Looks good! iPhone photo but gives a general idea. Acros are growing really nicely and coloring up remarkably. Lots of neon orange which is new since starting potassium.

0A9DACEF-8C86-49DF-B99F-CA1F4A24634E_zps

• Like 10

Beautiful as always :) how often do you think you'll see the tank now that your not at home? Have fun at college!

So I live about 20 minutes away. And UberPool is $5.30 to get home, so round trip is about $10. Im thinking maybe once every 10 days? That could go to every other week, or even every week. My parents want me to swing by to say "hi" anyway :)

• Like 4

Are t you the one that didn't know what a dryer sheet was?!? You mean you're going to do your own laundry?

Lol! Ive been doing it for more than a year now and I USUALLY don't destroy my clothing :lol:

• Like 5

So I live about 20 minutes away. And UberPool is $5.30 to get home, so round trip is about $10. Im thinking maybe once every 10 days? That could go to every other week, or even every week. My parents want me to swing by to say "hi" anyway :)

UMMM so your living in basically a jail cell with other guys when you live 20 mins from school........I dont understand that logic.

• Like 5

when you factor in proximity to alcohol and girls, it makes more sense

i had no problems with getting alcohol and women in high school. Seems like a huge waste of cash to live at the dorm when you can drive to school in 20 mins. Plus I hate people I couldn't imagine being cooped up with a few dudes in a 10x10 room just for sole access to booze and ladies......save the cash live at home and uber to the parties. When you meet the ladies go to their dorm or bring them home and kick them out before your mom wakes up
  • Like 5

My son will probably end up close to home as well, and the plan now is for him to live on campus. I know it would be good for him to get that experience of being on his own. It builds character and social skills, Sancho :P. I was 2 hours from home so visits were few and far between. Only during breaks. Would have loved being closer to home. There are definitely times when you need to get away from people :).
  • Like 1

i had no problems with getting alcohol and women in high school. Seems like a huge waste of cash to live at the dorm when you can drive to school in 20 mins. Plus I hate people I couldn't imagine being cooped up with a few dudes in a 10x10 room just for sole access to booze and ladies......save the cash live at home and uber to the parties. When you meet the ladies go to their dorm or bring them home and kick them out before your mom wakes up

College is about the experience, being independent, developing life long relationships, and discovering yourself. You can't do that living at home doing the same thing you been doing for the last 18 years of your life. My university required all freshmen to live in dorms for at least one year, can't even live in apartments. You are already paying shit ton of $$ for college, make the most out of it.

The booze and girls are just extra perks on top of all that =P.

• Like 3

My son will probably end up close to home as well, and the plan now is for him to live on campus. I know it would be good for him to get that experience of being on his own. It builds character and social skills, Sancho :P. I was 2 hours from home so visits were few and far between. Only during breaks. Would have loved being closer to home. There are definitely times when you need to get away from people :).

College is about the experience, being independent, developing life long relationships, and discovering yourself. You can't do that living at home doing the same thing you been doing for the last 18 years of your life. My university required all freshmen to live in dorms for at least one year, can't even live in apartments. You are already paying shit ton of $$ for college, make the most out of it.

Agreed and agreed :)

+1 Definitely the college experience isn't the same living at home, no matter how close or far away. Enjoy the experience Harry - but as a retired IB/AP teacher, who sent 1,000s of kiddies off to colleges around the world, don't forget to STUDY so you can enjoy the experience for longer than 1 year!
  • Like 2

Growth is fantastic and colors are coming in really great!

247CFE43-6750-435D-B947-918D7C1B8CC1_zps

Compared to the 1st of this month- lots of growth. Low quality iPhone photo unfortunately :(

D0985792-D580-4174-BFB5-50572CB3DBDA_zps

• Like 2

Ha! Patrick! Thanks

I noticed a small algae problem yesterday. On the frag racks mainly, just some frag plugs covered in some still green algae. I think its because I am just feeding the pellets rather than a variety and assortment of foods, that make sense? Need to figure that out.

Fish look nice and fat, but I have my suspicions that the auto feeder is making the algae issue. Pellet foods. Id rather mysis :(

2 Clownfish

2 Wrasses

3 Chromis

1 Cardinalfish

Thanks! Photo was after I mixed up all the sand so thats why its cloudy. Next time ill try to bring my DSLR again :)

Didn't even notice to be honest, just thought it looked purty.

Didn't even notice to be honest, just thought it looked purty.

Thanks

Do you think I can cut feeding to every other day? I have a small algae outbreak from the transition to pellets

• HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350