Top Shelf Aquatics

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

Wow, it looks really nice! What light is that again?

tank looks amazing........although its starting to look like a tank at the LFS. Young man get yourself a frag tank or some super glue :P:lol:

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
Cencalfishguy56

Thanks! ATI 6x54w Sunpower. 47" light for a 48" tank :omgomgomg:

damn Harry this shit is the bees knees!! You've come a long way fast from your first tank!

damn Harry this shit is the bees knees!! You've come a long way fast from your first tank!

Thanks! Haven't been posting much recently since I'm in a reef-rut with dosing. 1/5 chromis died

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56

Thanks! Haven't been posting much recently since I'm in a reef-rut with dosing. 1/5 chromis died

no problem man! Sorry to hear about the chromis, the good thing is they aren't too expensive but I hope you get your dosing in order, this tank is gonna be TOTM one day if not sooner than later
  • Like 1

Well if off to college he could be laying in a puddle of his own urine and or vomit :blink: or he just misses his mommy already........

Nah, he brought Princess Gyna. .....although laying in a puddle could still be possible. But, pretty sure he ate some dudes face. It was on the news.......and some ladybug-mobile was parked nearby.

• Like 6

Harold where did you go ?

Hello! In a dorm! Tank is set on Auto but ill swing by this weekend to see how it looks :)

He moved into his dorm yesterday!

Yep!

must be co-ed dorm....

;)

How quickly they can go bad when they go off to college :tears:

Yep, GO LOCOOOOO

Nah, he brought Princess Gyna. .....although laying in a puddle could still be possible. But, pretty sure he ate some dudes face. It was on the news.......and some ladybug-mobile was parked nearby.

You been watching me bro?!!

• Like 7

Hello! In a dorm! Tank is set on Auto but ill swing by this weekend to see how it looks :)

"Dorm" ;^ )

You get NR in prison!

Yep!

;)

Yep, GO LOCOOOOO

Yep!

;)

Yep, GO LOCOOOOO

Nah......JMB fills me in on your escipades.

• Like 1

Exciting times for you Harry!!!! Enjoy it...I know you will. I have such fun memories of college and being away from home for the first time. Being my own boss, making my own rules (for the most part LOL). Don't forget to study ;).

• Like 5

It is what it is. I had some Cs the first semester. I drank A LOT. but then 2nd semester mostly A & couple Bs. You'll figure out the balance. And then at the last semester ever you're like "I'm over this" and you get straights As. Hope your tank did well!

Exciting times for you Harry!!!! Enjoy it...I know you will. I have such fun memories of college and being away from home for the first time. Being my own boss, making my own rules (for the most part LOL). Don't forget to study ;).

I'll try ? Tonight is the first frat party

Good luck this year man! Maybe we will get lucky enough to see a dorm tank set up...

Yeah I was thinking about a fusion 10 but I don't have a light or ATO for it so it's more than the $100 the tank is

Good Luck Harry :) Study 1st! Party Later ;)

Post up some Pics when ya get a chance :)

But no classes yet so 1.party 2. Sleep 3. Eat. 4 repeat

• Like 6

Oh good - you're alive. For a moment there I thought I'd have to swing by and fish you out of a beer barrel or something.

Haha no worries. I know my limits. Some of these freshman don't though.... Lots of ambulances last night.

• Like 2
  • HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350