inTank Media Baskets

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

Hate to hear about your clam Harry.

Yeah it was a real bummer, I loved that one. It had bugs on its foot and was retracted into the shell, had to get rid of it before it poisoned the tank.

I also gave my large leather coral to my uncle, didn't want the icky leather shedding in my tank anymore and he has LPS only

• Like 1

I'm so glad it's getting back in shape!

Thanks! New DI resin today and got rid of the huge leather. Ima try to go Wednesday as well for a deep clean and water change- get this back on track.

I know I panicked a bit much... was my first time with algae and the Boogers (dinos?!) made me worry about it coming down.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice going Harry! :)

I may not be into SPS now, but, I can start to see why folks like them.

Not all SPS grow slowly, my red cap is a MONSTER! Constantly have to break pieces off

• Like 1

I am currently having some serious Tank issues atm. But, once I do get things back in order, I might look into a

plating Monti? But, then, I might have to re-scape to accommodate. Don't know yet.

As with other Members' Tanks, I enjoy watching/looking at them.

I'd love to see some full growth SPS' and not just "Frags". :)

Hey hombre looks like you've had some evap going on. Your parents need to do a better job keeping your ATO full :lol:

Ha! Speaking of water changes and salt, my thing of RSCP from BRS came hard as a rock with a broken container and salt everywhere, unfortunate! I emailed them and included a few photos for good effect :)

My birthday is tomorrow :happy: hoping perhaps for some salt (and that if I get a "bucket of salt", its not the type from costco)

EDIT:

OH WAIT ITS MY BIRTHDAY :lol: just realized what time it is

• Like 5

My birthday is tomorrow :happy: hoping perhaps for some salt (and that if I get a "bucket of salt", its not the type from costco)

EDIT:

OH WAIT ITS MY BIRTHDAY :lol: just realized what time it is

Happy birthday!!!!!!

• Like 1
North Borders

I know you hear this a lot, but I love your tank and pics :)

Thank you for sharing!

edit: and Happy Bday!

Edited by North Borders
  • HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350