IMG_0042_zpsmsuxqojn.jpg

IMG_0036_zps0roozgzj.jpg

IMG_0046_zpsax7yhf1c.jpg

IMG_0044_zpsj5dmdyte.jpg

IMG_0045_zpshra0havs.jpg

IMG_0054_zpsvlma6bto.jpg

IMG_0055_zpslhia5edw.jpg

IMG_0053_zpstipiboqw.jpg

If you use the "SPS meter" to asses your tank's health, it's doing great!

Seriously, it really can't be that bad if your SPS are still growing and showing PE like that. We all tend to focus more on what's wrong in our tanks, so just be careful not to over react and make things worse. :grouphug:

• Like 2

Looks awesome Harry, me thinks you worry too much. :D

I failed on my first and second attempts due to worry and over correction. So far you are doing near perfect.

Corals are happy, bit pale, but algae drives me nuts. Those photos ignore algae areas

we all go through the ugly phase. tank looks great and your coral seem to be loving the dirty tank!

Funny thing is I've tried to starve out the algae by not feeding like at all but I think that just increased the imbalance ?

• Like 1

Well get to cleaning then........stells found those magic crabs that ate moist of her bubbles......it can all be turned around in time.

It's getting turned around thankfully. The fish store came by and magically injected all my aptasia and I can't find anymore, I have NO IDEA how they managed that given I've tried so many times. More water changes, cleaned all the equipment which brought the temperature down a degree and a half, and might even remove the sump for maintenance for the first time

• Like 1

You got this Harold! This is going to be your classic underdog come back story!!

^this

With Thanksgiving break and the winter holidays coming up you'll have more time. I hope you're able to figure out the light!

Just caught back up on your thread Harry, tank is still looking great so keep your head up.

Remember a true mixed reef is VERY difficult to keep everything happy.

-D

IMG_0015_zpsabcaqbxj.jpg
IMG_0012_zpsur4thi7o.jpg
IMG_0011_zpsdd9etxs4.jpg

Just caught back up on your thread Harry, tank is still looking great so keep your head up.

Remember a true mixed reef is VERY difficult to keep everything happy.

-D

Thanks Dave! My ATI (That I got used) took a shit with both fans dead and then two/six bulbs so I have to order another 6x54w sunpower :angry:

All you need is a ballast ( I have tons ) and two new fans. Do not buy the ATI version as they charge a lot. You get get the same from Digi Key.

Thanks Dave! My ATI (That I got used) took a shit with both fans dead and then two/six bulbs so I have to order another 6x54w sunpower :angry:

• Like 1

All you need is a ballast ( I have tons ) and two new fans. Do not buy the ATI version as they charge a lot. You get get the same from Digi Key.

The fans were also dead and the shrouds broken, the reflectors falling off, screws stripped, etc etc. A new one was my graduation gift! Now I just need some of your damn pucks Dave!

Trade you the old fixture for 4 older pucks and a storm setup ?

• Like 2
  • HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350