ReefCleaners.org

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

HarryPotter

New frag rack arrived. REALLY like it for $20 with fast shipping. Internal magnets are sealed and external magnets have some felt to prevent scratching. Seems like the best rack I've seen with perfect spacing for those nice sized frag plugs.

Crappy morning iphone- photo with no lights on

CE6C42BC-E9F2-4276-88F4-6224B7BA7A63_zps

• Like 2
HarryPotter

Got my screen top in the mail today! I'm sending back the one without feeding door. It looks great and has a cutout for my apex AFS

• Like 1

Does your afs feed through the mesh?

I was trying to figure out how I was going to use mine... Was thinking of directing it into my returns intake

HarryPotter

Does your afs feed through the mesh?

I was trying to figure out how I was going to use mine... Was thinking of directing it into my returns intake

There is a custom cutout for the AFS! You just ask them for any custom cuts and they do it free

There is a custom cutout for the AFS! You just ask them for any custom cuts and they do it free

No, the image you posted makes it look like the food falls through the screen instead of going through an opening

HarryPotter

No, the image you posted makes it look like the food falls through the screen instead of going through an opening

It's not- there's a cutout. Without the cutout you couldn't mount the AFS

HarryPotter

I am determined to go to the LFS and pick up a fish or three tomorrow. Two clowns, a cardinal, and a goby is for 10g, not 72g.

• Like 3
HarryPotter

for the top would they add spots for light mounts? like kessils mounts or ecotechs?

Yes sir, unlimited free cutouts. You just have to ask :)

Your adding two more clowns to your current tank?!?

No! I was describing my current fish stock
HarryPotter

a yellow tang, a blue tang, and a purple tang!

I was thinking a yellow tang, a new wrasse, another cardinalfish, etc. nothing can be too small or my clowns will bully them

HarryPotter

They had a really good fish sale... Got a yellow coris wrasse (mine jumped), a pencil wrasse, and 5 chromis. No tang this time... I go back and forth :lol: don't wanna have to feed algae sheets!

• Like 2
HarryPotter

5 chromis!

2C536F93-28F1-4377-8636-215F37898615_zps

Wow that's cheap for a wrasse. Nice find.

Thanks! This store, Aquarium Kingdom, is half wholesale half retail. So the fish prices are pretty great- they import 500 firefish at once, for example. (I asked and that's coming in next week!)

• Like 2

I am determined to go to the LFS and pick up a fish or three tomorrow. Two clowns, a cardinal, and a goby is for 10g, not 72g.

What 10 gallon?

HarryPotter

What 10 gallon?

I phrased that post really bad. I was trying to say that my current fish list is pathetic- a fish list for a 10 gallon aquarium. But my tank is 70 gallons. See?

• Like 1

I phrased that post really bad. I was trying to say that my current fish list is pathetic- a fish list for a 10 gallon aquarium. But my tank is 70 gallons. See?

:lol: I get it now! I thought I missed something :)

I like the new fishies!

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Love the chromis. Isn't it nice to have open swimmers? My lfs never have small chromis, always big ones. Yours look great

Yeah it's really nice to have some swimmers. The clowns don't bother them either which is great!

Was thinking of a blenny but I also got a yellow wrasse and didn't want to have too many yellow fish

• Like 1

I think watching the chromis is my favorite! Or the redspot cardinals. I like the open swimmers but also the shoaling fish. It just is so cool to see a group. And those blue/green chromis are my favorite. Don't they just add so much color?

• Like 1
  • HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350