Coral Vue Hydros

pgrVII

What size did you get?

I was looking at them also but hell seems like everyone is doing a Mantis now........

• Like 1
Just now, spectra said:

What size did you get?

I was looking at them also but hell seems like everyone is doing a Mantis now........

Its weird right? I had been thinking about it while on hiatus and boom apparently lots were too lol! I got the normal size hes about 2.5"

• Like 1
Just now, pgrVII said:

Its weird right? I had been thinking about it while on hiatus and boom apparently lots were too lol! I got the normal size hes about 2.5"

Yeah when the contest popped up I was thinking Mantis tank.......I had a little green one years ago in a 5 gallon. Have always wanted another one but cant find one.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, spectra said:

Yeah when the contest popped up I was thinking Mantis tank.......I had a little green one years ago in a 5 gallon. Have always wanted another one but cant find one.

I know tampabay saltwater also has some,and Liveaquaria does too!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

I know tampabay saltwater also has some,and Liveaquaria does too!

Will check them out. Thanks!

• Like 2
On 3/6/2016 at 1:13 PM, pgrVII said:

20160306_140624_zpskjd4u1id.jpg

And skimming like a champ :)

20160306_140955_zpslmq5z0iv.jpg

I read your post on this skimmer and decided to try it. The first couple days I was like,  I just wasted 45$, but after playing with it for a week now I'm starting to like this little skimmer. My last two cups have been dark brown. I'm still getting the bubbles in the display from it though. 

• Like 1

After 8 months of stagnation, it was decided to get the tank situated correctly. So far just lots of maintenance,and deciding on new parts. Looks like it's gonna be a nanobox duo again and a new sw2 pump. 

IMG_20171209_144826_801.jpg

IMG_20171209_144826_808.jpg

• Like 7
34 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

After 8 months of stagnation, it was decided to get the tank situated correctly. So far just lots of maintenance,and deciding on new parts. Looks like it's gonna be a nanobox duo again and a new sw2 pump. 

IMG_20171209_144826_801.jpg

IMG_20171209_144826_808.jpg

Yes!

He's back!!!

• Like 1