Innovative Marine Aquariums

pgrVII

8 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

I love the scape! How did you train your clown fish to pose in the middle of the arch like that? :lol:

Ha she's a diva, ?

I like the scape too,but,not quite enough space for corals. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

I like it! How does it look from the front? 

Not sure lol its just a a copy and paste photo so ? haha hopefully @marinedepot sends some choice dry rock in my order.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
43 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

FTS #7 

20171223_094045.thumb.jpg.c864892eee16341b25498ca4c0305d04.jpg

Also,I was given the option for a NEW body style in either green or red for my @nanobox duo,so I went with green??

Like radiation green or........... sticky green? 

Oh, I have some nice, acid bathed pukani dry rock left over from my scape.....you want some? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Oh, I have some nice, acid bathed pukani dry rock left over from my scape.....you want some? 

Hmmm lemme see what comes in this box from marine depot first,I'll let ya know by next week. Thanks buddy. 

I hope sticky,but,radiation is fine too?

Hopefully he ships it soon,there is a fuzzy fuzzy leather coral at my lfs that I wanna pick up to test as the first coral in a long time in that tank.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jack1978 said:

dmdekti5wrz3vn65zlfc.jpg.74aa1e849a655ba43e017a78b1bb3320.jpgfingers crossed ? for this green?

• Like 3
6 hours ago, pgrVII said:

dmdekti5wrz3vn65zlfc.jpg.74aa1e849a655ba43e017a78b1bb3320.jpgfingers crossed ? for this green?

Sweet color!

Ok am old whats the dime for? If what I think........................will see ;) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Sweet color!

Ok am old whats the dime for? If what I think........................will see ;) 

Ha,no worries Dime is the name of guitarist Dimebag Darrell,its one of his signature models.  

• Like 1
Just now, pgrVII said:

Ha,no worries Dime is the name of guitarist Dimebag Darrell,its one of his signature models.  

I figured that one but wasn't 100% sure ;) I loved Pantera..........................and well still listen and also love Hell Yeah that is around now.

I may be old but still like the hard stuff :lol: 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, spectra said:

I figured that one but wasn't 100% sure ;) I loved Pantera..........................and well still listen and also love Hell Yeah that is around now.

I may be old but still like the hard stuff :lol: 

Hey no doubt man! Same here!

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Hey no doubt man! Same here!

Hell Yeah was local last summer but of course on a weeknight..............I wanted to go but am old cant handle no sleep and 10 hour days :lol:

Hell Yeah was local last summer but of course on a weeknight..............I wanted to go but am old cant handle no sleep and 10 hour days :lol:

I saw MetallicA in Baltimore this year,I got snake pit passes,it kickedass??

20170510_212205.jpg

20170510_210859.jpg

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

I saw MetallicA in Baltimore this year,I got snake pit passes,it kickedass??

20170510_212205.jpg

20170510_210859.jpg

Sweet! they are another band I love........... I do like the older stuff.

Wife knows a girl who was there nanny for a while she had the hook up when they came close.............wife of course didn't go :lol: not her thing...........

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, spectra said:

Sweet! they are another band I love........... I do like the older stuff.

Wife knows a girl who was there nanny for a while she had the hook up when they came close.............wife of course didn't go :lol: not her thing...........

Blasphemy!?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Blasphemy!?

That may be why we get along :lol: I am still stuck in my 80s hair band ways..............something about that music I just cant let go of....................guitar riffs were great.........

• Like 1

That may be why we get along :lol: I am still stuck in my 80s hair band ways..............something about that music I just cant let go of....................guitar riffs were great.........

I saw pantera in 2001 i was 17 it was aa bad ass show! Dime is my favorite guitarist by far 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pgrVII said:

I saw pantera in 2001 i was 17 it was aa bad ass show! Dime is my favorite guitarist by far 

Dang well you were 10 here :lol: Phil is my age...............hell one year older.

shit 7 to many beers I cant count fingers...................

• Like 2
9 hours ago, spectra said:

Dang well you were 10 here :lol: Phil is my age...............hell one year older.

shit 7 to many beers I cant count fingers...................

Get em @spectra!??