ReefCleaners.org

pgrVII

Ha ha, yes I agree with you about curly tailed animals!

Actually at present I only have 1 pony, Adam died about a month and a half ago. I felt so bad because I believe I probably caused it by adding sand from my other tank. I was trying to add bio-diversity to the sand since I had some cyano. It was tough losing him but it also was the catalyst for the new build, (which will be bare bottom and big enough for 4 ponies). My new build is a tribute to Adam since he was such a cool stallion.

• Like 1

Ha ha, yes I agree with you about curly tailed animals!

Actually at present I only have 1 pony, Adam died about a month and a half ago. I felt so bad because I believe I probably caused it by adding sand from my other tank. I was trying to add bio-diversity to the sand since I had some cyano. It was tough losing him but it also was the catalyst for the new build, (which will be bare bottom and big enough for 4 ponies). My new build is a tribute to Adam since he was such a cool stallion.

I'm so sorry about Adam :( but you're super competent at pony keeping :) so the new tank will be a future TOTM I'm sure! I'll have go look at the plans,is there a thread yet?

Hahaha touche my friend touche

I do apologize for my absence. How you doing?

Still breathing ;) busy at work and trying to get a new tank looking good but the new tank syndrome stinks..........Good to see you are still into it! How are things on your end? Ready for the snow................wish we could get some.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Still breathing ;) busy at work and trying to get a new tank looking good but the new tank syndrome stinks..........Good to see you are still into it! How are things on your end? Ready for the snow................wish we could get some.

Sorry I missed this spectra yeesh lol. Yeah hopefully it doesn't blanket us with it again though :lol: all is fair on my end my friend. My tank is covered in cyano on the sand bed,thinking of just pulling it all out. The sand that is.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM0Ix_Xj08A/

• Like 4

Cyano sucks.......I am dealing with it in the garage now that I stirred all the crap up when pulling rocks to get corals and fish out.

Wish we could get some snow I want a day off :lol: I just stay home and watch all the idiots on the news........I remember years ago we were on the freeway and some guy in front of me just gets sucked right into the K rail :blink: I love other people when it snows......

• Like 1

Cyano sucks.......I am dealing with it in the garage now that I stirred all the crap up when pulling rocks to get corals and fish out.

Wish we could get some snow I want a day off :lol: I just stay home and watch all the idiots on the news........I remember years ago we were on the freeway and some guy in front of me just gets sucked right into the K rail :blink: I love other people when it snows......

Oh it can be quite the show with some people lol :lol:
  • Like 1

Thanks buddy,I have a nasty mat of cyano on the sand though it never seems to go away fully regardless of what I do :lol:

Maybe it's not "cya-no" that you're dealing with.....could be cya-yes?

• Like 2