ReefCleaners.org

pgrVII

Tank really is looking great. I agree with Slowtwitch, a nice gold torch om the right side would be very nice. However, I am quite biased. I love my gold torch. It was my dream to have one in my last tank, but I let bryopsis beat me my second year in. Couldnt push myself to spend over a hundred bucks on a coral if I was just going to tear the tank down anyway.

Cool top down shots

Thanks Elizabeth,yea I love torches and had one in my breeder tank,but,like I stated earlier the nem is anchored there and I have a habit of growing them large :lol: and that's too many tentacles that can't sweep and stretch in one area.

It'll probably be a bit before I order any coral so I'll figure something out.

Some more sticks on the far left side down low will really add some more dimension. I think a nice birds colony would be perfect.

Not a bad idea sir. Birds nest are pretty easy,maybe a millipora I don't have any and like their fuzz factor.

Although, I do have some favias growing down there on the bottom left rock.

• Like 1

i think you got me sold on the ns 80 protein skimmer .. i just ordered one! hopefully it works good as yours =)

Awesome! Lemme know if you need any help setting it up :) I'll be more than happy to do so.
  • Like 1

Shrooms 20160425_113909_zpsw0aekdsm.jpg

Looking good, buddy.

.....are those yellar rics? I know someone that would do many things without questions for them purdy yellar rics....yep, pattycakes.

• Like 2

Looking good, buddy.

.....are those yellar rics? I know someone that would do many things without questions for them purdy yellar rics....yep, pattycakes.

It's currently just one,it's really more a yellow/orange in person. It's had two mouths since I got it,don't know if it'll split or not.

I have the S5 and I swear my camera can't focus for S***. I have no idea why

mine was always excelente but the past few days I tried using it, it didn't want to focus for anything. It would focus in for a second and go back to blurry. I'm thinking there is a scratch or something I can't see that it is autofocusing on.
  • Like 1

mine was always excelente but the past few days I tried using it, it didn't want to focus for anything. It would focus in for a second and go back to blurry. I'm thinking there is a scratch or something I can't see that it is autofocusing on.

SAME!!!! soooo annoying. Also my S5 has just been laggy lately even after factory resets :P

• Like 1

Hmmm my s5 seems to be working well :) knock on wood

Try pointing at something like the background for it to focus on that seems to help
  • Like 1
Elizabeth94

Great video!

You know what I think? I think these "one a day" photos will look awesome if you make a gif of them all. Just crop them so they are similar in perspective, and let em rip!

• Like 1

Great video!

You know what I think? I think these "one a day" photos will look awesome if you make a gif of them all. Just crop them so they are similar in perspective, and let em rip!

Agreed. But I'm far too lazy atm :lol:

Thanks Elizabeth ! :)