Pod Your Reef

pgrVII

Ok so there's something wrong with my wifi that they are coming to fix tomorrow, that said,my nano box doesn't operate and won't until about 1030 am tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be ok

sure it will be fine. People do blackout periods all the time.

In fact it may help your cyanocobalamin problem for a day or two even. :)

• Like 1

20160408_122016_zpskwlrimy4.jpg

Little leather love for stellathegreat.

20160408_122046_zpsfzoe5wdh.jpg

YAY!!! I just (mostly) caught up! i love your little toad!!!! Nice addition. I approve :D

• Like 1

sure it will be fine. People do blackout periods all the time.

In fact it may help your cyanocobalamin problem for a day or two even. :)

I thought this too,the lights are on now and noting looks bad just shitty :lol:

YAY!!! I just (mostly) caught up! i love your little toad!!!! Nice addition. I approve :D

Yea it was a good grab for a few bucks :)
  • Like 1

Looking much better this morning.

20160413_103718_zpsbyy78h33.jpg

I've noticed my seasons greetings cap has a nice rim of new growth the past week or 2. I'll try to get a good pic when I get home this evening.

• Like 7

Glad your back up and running. Again if there is any power failure AND Wifi out it will need to reconnect.

FYI - I have done a five day lights out to make sure and things lived just fine. :)

Keep it up!

• Like 1

Glad your back up and running. Again if there is any power failure AND Wifi out it will need to reconnect.

FYI - I have done a five day lights out to make sure and things lived just fine. :)

Keep it up!

Absolutely, I actually remember when I swapped to leds I had to wait about 6 days or so for my lights and had a dark period in the tank. Everything was way ok.

And thanks Dave!

Looking much better this morning.

20160413_103718_zpsbyy78h33.jpg

I've noticed my seasons greetings cap has a nice rim of new growth the past week or 2. I'll try to get a good pic when I get home this evening.

Looks REALLY good :wub:.
  • Like 1
Elizabeth94

Your sps are looking sweet! I agree with teeny, those zoas are very nice.

Looks like your cyano hasnt been fighting you back. Must be the siphoning and water changes kicking nutrients. Def a nice improvement.

Had to check back up on your tank, please excuse the number of likes you will have from me, cant resist even though a few were from a couple days ago. Lol

• Like 2

Your sps are looking sweet! I agree with teeny, those zoas are very nice.

Looks like your cyano hasnt been fighting you back. Must be the siphoning and water changes kicking nutrients. Def a nice improvement.

Had to check back up on your tank, please excuse the number of likes you will have from me, cant resist even though a few were from a couple days ago. Lol

Oh no worries there darlin,thank you! :flower:

Yea the sps seem to be doing well in this tank so hopefully they keep up. My best growing of my zs and p's are the god of wars luckily :) I do enjoy having a little flower garden.

Yes :fingerscrossed: hopefully it's gonna stay back,I also changed the chemi pure blue a little earlier than normal so I figured that with the other measures may help.

• Like 1

got an order from CultivatedReef coming in next week =). Holly is a pleasure to work with.

Whatcha got?! Or you doin a photo reveal? :D

She's really awesome to work with I enjoy it very much.

• Like 1