inTank Media Baskets

pgrVII

While your at it....you should post pics of your ferret. .....I've always wanted one. I'll have to look at smuggling one in.

Here's what I've learned about ferrets:

They're awesome.

They sleep 20 hours a day,seriously.

Litter train easily.

Friendly.

They make good pets, get the biggest cage available. We got a ferret nation double for about 189 shipped. As you can see its plenty big :lol:

20160314_234052_zpsrlfooy9m.jpg

20160314_234009_zpskkwjajc7.jpg

We bought him bowls that latch down on the wire so he can't tip them over ;) they are clever creatures.

20160307_100856_zpsnipvlvif.jpg

• Like 9

never had a ferret but had a chinchilla when i was a kid and used a ferret cage similar to yours.

I used to see a girl who had chinchillas, they were neat critters with their dust bathing :lol:

On another note,think the goby kicked it,haven't been seen all week,but I know they can also be one of those,"hey man,I've been MIA a while" fish.

• Like 1

Got a few additions today,if they open nicely I'll snap some pics

So far behind on threads so I skipped forward :lol: tank looks awesome. What's the new additions :)?

False bounce mushroom :lol:20160329_160829_zpswks0rgua.jpg20160329_160903_zpsgcalp0lj.jpg

Tyree Tri color20160329_161414_zps4jfjm3cj.jpg

Bird of paradise is gaining the neon green color back.20160329_161347_zpspixp1raq.jpg

Seasons greetings colored nicely 20160329_161342_zps7owyrvkc.jpg

This red Robin frag is slowly turning a greenish/blue for some reason. But growing well all the same.20160329_161332_zps8drkotaw.jpg20160329_161216_zpso8npgpkg.jpg

Lawn,the camera didn't pic up the yellowish too well but you can kinda see it starting in,under the first color on the tentacle. Either way,it's gained a good bit of richness in color from when I got it. :) getting bigger too,but being target fed 3x a week does that :lol:

:wub:
  • Like 1

So far behind on threads so I skipped forward :lol: tank looks awesome. What's the new additions :)? :wub:

20160403_144144_zpshyqp8nel.jpg were hard to photograph, but they are green,yellow and orange/red mouths. $12 for all dem and this guy...

20160403_123407_zpse9rimath.jpg

No worries sir ya didn't miss much :lol:

• Like 2

Little bit better pic of the new mini colony I picked up,I don't know why it's showing brown though they are def green in person. :huh:

2016-04-03%2018.18.02_zps0ls5u9f5.jpg

Also,I've been running the micro smart ato and I gotta say it's been really really awesome. Definitely worth the money so far :)

• Like 3

Little bit better pic of the new mini colony I picked up,I don't know why it's showing brown though they are def green in person. :huh:2016-04-03%2018.18.02_zps0ls5u9f5.jpg

Also,I've been running the micro smart ato and I gotta say it's been really really awesome. Definitely worth the money so far :)

Forget what those are called but they often Are found with gorilla nipple zoas (serious about the name)

I have some now but they don't seem to be doing well. They came with my all time favorite zoas from glenn and they spread off the plug but started shriveling up on me after a while. Everything is looking good!

• Like 2

Forget what those are called but they often Are found with gorilla nipple zoas (serious about the name)

I have some now but they don't seem to be doing well. They came with my all time favorite zoas from glenn and they spread off the plug but started shriveling up on me after a while. Everything is looking good!

Ah that blows they aren't going off for you :/ hopefully I can get em to grow. We will see :lol:

are the skirts orange too? i just picked up a frag of similar zoas. i think mine were called gatorades

No the skirts are darker green. Gatorades you say? :)

Looking great, buddy! How do you post a pic every day.....blows my mind.

Well, considering you have trouble posting one once a quarter, I can see why it would blow your mind!

• Like 5

The tank is really progressing nice Patrick. You are getting an awesome selection of coral. And i loved the ferret video!

Thanks dawn :)

I'm trying to stock it as I can and let things just kinda grow. The tank feels "correct" now that I have a centerpiece bta they are my favorites :wub:

Haha yea the ferret is a clown!

• Like 2

I got one in the middle of my nano box light. ;) so you can see it looking straight on.

What is this?

I got one in the middle of my nano box light. ;) so you can see it looking straight on.

What is this?

Speak for yourself.

CaShZui.jpg

ID? what is this?