Innovative Marine Aquariums

pgrVII

looking great as always!

Thanks ninja :) how you doing today?

Top Down FTW!!

I saw you mentioned you started microbac dosing, any plans to start vodka too?

Oh yea!!

Top Down FTW!!

I saw you mentioned you started microbac dosing, any plans to start vodka too?

No, I feed quite heavy in my tank with daily flake/ pellet then 2x a week coral frenzy and aminos daily so there's plenty of foods going on for the stuff.
  • Like 2

Thanks ninja :) how you doing today?

Doing good! Game night with coworkers today. Then tomorrow I have people coming over to take my leaking tank stuff away. Going to be bittersweet to see it go but it's quite an eyesore at the moment.

• Like 1

No, I haven't. Maybe today :).

This ^ please :)

Doing good! Game night with coworkers today. Then tomorrow I have people coming over to take my leaking tank stuff away. Going to be bittersweet to see it go but it's quite an eyesore at the moment.

Ah yea I hear that :/ but at least it'll let ya move forward I guess but still, I feel ya.

Game night sounds awesome, what yall gonna play?

• Like 2

So it's only been 3 days using Microbacter7,but I've not had to scrape the glass with a magnet in those 3 days,including after feeding the corals their slurry concoction :)

• Like 1

This ^ please :)

Ah yea I hear that :/ but at least it'll let ya move forward I guess but still, I feel ya.

Game night sounds awesome, what yall gonna play?

I have a couple of pics I'll post in my thread :). I didn't get Shamrock since he/she was asleep. But I got some others!

• Like 1

I don't care alot for just blue lighting pics or just blue lights in the evening doesn't look natural so I use natural sun,but every once in a while I'll turn just the blues on in the eve for a bit.

20160319_201534_zpso5dedggg.jpg

20160319_201218_zpspvhzqcvo.jpg

20160319_201236_zpsfpb1mo9w.jpg

• Like 3

I just started ramping up and down with blues again. Crazy how radioactive things look :lol: is the new nem eating for you?

That's how I got that pic,lol it just ate half a piece of freeze dried brine,I fed it coral frenzy and mysis the other day.

If I remember correctly, the speckling tends to stay with cleaner stable params? Or that's the general take by most.

• Like 1

That's how I got that pic,lol it just ate half a piece of freeze dried brine,I fed it coral frenzy and mysis the other day.If I remember correctly, the speckling tends to stay with cleaner stable params? Or that's the general take by most.

The colors and speckles seem to keep with good light and lower nitrates. Higher nitrates makes them go blah so does lower light.
  • Like 1

The colors and speckles seem to keep with good light and lower nitrates. Higher nitrates makes them go blah so does lower light.

That's what I thought ;)

Good deal,well I think (knockon wood ) the 5 gallons a week schedule should suffice then probably go to every 2 weeks after the 6 month mark give or take.

• Like 1

That one yuma looks like a bounce shroom :)

I've thought and discussed that with Merthynia before,it does have large cysts.

How hilarious would've been if it was as I got it for $10 at petco :lol:

• Like 3

I've thought and discussed that with Merthynia before,it does have large cysts.

How hilarious would've been if it was as I got it for $10 at petco :lol:

That would be AWESOME!

• Like 2