Innovative Marine Aquariums

pgrVII

And a good close up of James Murray.20160314_234156_zpsek2suvef.jpg

I have always wanted a ferrite. Ever since that movie......he was like HeMan. ....but better....had two little trained ferrite .........Beast Master?

Anywho, James Murray is my homie!

• Like 4

I have always wanted a ferrite. Ever since that movie......he was like HeMan. ....but better....had two little trained ferrite .........Beast Master?

Anywho, James Murray is my homie!

Yup beastmaster good one jack lol.

arnold_zpsthkrcthq.jpg

Also this classic :lol:

• Like 5

Kindergarten cop?

You know it buddy haha.

So I'm looking at the tracking on my corals,it went from maine,to Pennsylvania (where I live),to Tennessee? :lol:

• Like 3

You know it buddy haha.

So I'm looking at the tracking on my corals,it went from maine,to Pennsylvania (where I live),to Tennessee? :lol:

Hmmmm, I would say that's not an ideal route.....maybe their reporting system is fugged up?

When were they supposed to deliver?

• Like 3

Hmmmm, I would say that's not an ideal route.....maybe their reporting system is fugged up?

When were they supposed to deliver?

Here by 1030am tomorrow

I'll keep ya posted :P

• Like 2

You know it buddy haha.

Maybe they routed it to me in Tennessee!
  • Like 2

That nem looks like it's gonna be a pretty thing.

Yea it's definitely a rainbow for sure. I've seen 3 different colors so far gotta :wub: the good ol bubble tip

• Like 2

My male clownfish is named Q(uinn) :P

Thanks buddy how yall doin?

Doing good. Busy with work I don't get on here usually until everyone is asleep already. :/

How's aj doing? Should have named him Sal.

• Like 1

Here ya go sir Jack#60

20160312_182642_zpsvn3zomf9.jpg

Don't mind the water just did a 10 gallon water change

Ok, seriously. Is the rock structure on the left growing or is it just me....

Looking awesome as always, BTW!

Oh and new stuff is awesome, PGR!

• Like 3

Your SPS have nowhere to grow... :angry:

Who cares :)

Yea it's definitely a rainbow for sure. I've seen 3 different colors so far gotta :wub: the good ol bubble tip

:wub:

Clowns in the new awesome BTA? The new corals look great but that BTA is fire.

• Like 2

Doing good. Busy with work I don't get on here usually until everyone is asleep already. :/How's aj doing? Should have named him Sal.

AJ died a while back :( , but have my new panther chameleon coming sat. You should listen to the podcasts " tell em steve dave " and " what say you " Quinns on both and sal is on the second one

Ok, seriously. Is the rock structure on the left growing or is it just me....

Looking awesome as always, BTW!Oh and new stuff is awesome, PGR!

Thanks stellathegreat! No I had to move it here and there to make it safe/functional lol. You're good :P

Who cares :) :wub:Clowns in the new awesome BTA? The new corals look great but that BTA is fire.

Yea it is,glad you approve too buddy. They've been using my big yuma,but the male found it as soon as it hit the rocks lol he's been checking it out
  • Like 2

AJ died a while back :( , but have my new panther chameleon coming sat. You should listen to the podcasts " tell em steve dave " and " what say you " Quinns on both and sal is on the second one

Thanks stellathegreat! No I had to move it here and there to make it safe/functional lol. You're good :P

Yea it is,glad you approve too buddy. They've been using my big yuma,but the male found it as soon as it hit the rocks lol he's been checking it out

He will be in it before you know it watch lol
  • Like 1