Cultivated Reef

pgrVII

Can't wait to see this thing in a few months time. Looks great already so growth will make it look phenomenal.

Hey man thank you! Yea hopefully I don't kill everything :lol:
  • Like 1

False bounce mushroom :lol:

20160329_160829_zpswks0rgua.jpg

20160329_160903_zpsgcalp0lj.jpg

Tyree Tri color

20160329_161414_zps4jfjm3cj.jpg

Bird of paradise is gaining the neon green color back.

20160329_161347_zpspixp1raq.jpg

Seasons greetings colored nicely

20160329_161342_zps7owyrvkc.jpg

This red Robin frag is slowly turning a greenish/blue for some reason. But growing well all the same.

20160329_161332_zps8drkotaw.jpg

20160329_161216_zpso8npgpkg.jpg

Lawn,the camera didn't pic up the yellowish too well but you can kinda see it starting in,under the first color on the tentacle. Either way,it's gained a good bit of richness in color from when I got it. :) getting bigger too,but being target fed 3x a week does that :lol:

• Like 6

In need of some vacation time. This work Bull*** is killing me and I'm not happy with either of my nano tanks atm. <_<

Thankfully the big tank is looking great and I can focus on that for the time being. Getting a couple of new fish tomorrow.

• Like 2

In need of some vacation time. This work Bull*** is killing me and I'm not happy with either of my nano tanks atm. <_<

Thankfully the big tank is looking great and I can focus on that for the time being. Getting a couple of new fish tomorrow.

I hear ya man, mine looked like a prime piece of shit till I got busy cleaning the cyano out bleh!

Ohhhhhh? Whatcha getting sir?

Red Tail trigger and Christmas wrasse.

I have a hair algae bloom everywhere in my cube from a piece of the shelf rock I put in there a couple of months ago and last night my urchin went on a rampage and knocked a bunch of my new acros loose and my red robin landed in my acans and got chewed up. Pissed.

• Like 1

Red Tail trigger and Christmas wrasse.

I have a hair algae bloom everywhere in my cube from a piece of the shelf rock I put in there a couple of months ago and last night my urchin went on a rampage and knocked a bunch of my new acros loose and my red robin landed in my acans and got chewed up. Pissed.

Oh damn! Yea that does suck about the new acros :/

Christmas wrasse are way awesome looking.

• Like 1

Hmm so maybe just maybe (but proably not :lol: )I might have subsided the cyano...tank was looking great today,pristine and my bta just was glowing and puffed like a champ.

• Like 4

Looking great, buddy! How do you post a pic every day.....blows my mind.

Because I work 7a-930a then off from 930a-1p so that's when I tend to the zoo,I just add it to the list of tasks. Plus,it's easy enough :)

And thanks sir!

• Like 1

Because I work 7a-930a then off from 930a-1p so that's when I tend to the zoo,I just add it to the list of tasks. Plus,it's easy enough :)And thanks sir!

While your at it....you should post pics of your ferret. .....I've always wanted one. I'll have to look at smuggling one in.

• Like 2