inTank Media Baskets

pgrVII

Elizabeth94

I already have this pre ordered along with the hardcover book.

I need a new game that is challenging. I haven't played any Dark Souls games before this so I am super excited.

Just gonna leave this here...

At 1:10 it always gets me pumped. :lol:

• Like 1

I already have this pre ordered along with the hardcover book.

I need a new game that is challenging. I haven't played any Dark Souls games before this so I am super excited.

Yea I got mine all preordered and ready to rock and roll,even have a sweet bone crushing metal soundtrack qued up :lol: we will have to keep each other informed. I think I'm gonna go with a knight class.i like the heavy metal :P
  • Like 1
Elizabeth94

I hear the knight class is a good one to pick when you are new to the game, so I may pick the same one. I almost thought about choosing the pyromancer class but I have always enjoyed close combat. Much more skill involved. The assassin is pretty well rounded, but I have never played the game, so I may just go with the knight.

You play on Xbone or PS4?

Yea I got mine all preordered and ready to rock and roll,even have a sweet bone crushing metal soundtrack qued up :lol: we will have to keep each other informed. I think I'm gonna go with a knight class.i like the heavy metal :P

EDIT: That acro is killer! I love blue corals, but I have trouble keeping blue sps "blue"

• Like 1

I hear the knight class is a good one to pick when you are new to the game, so I may pick the same one. I almost thought about choosing the pyromancer class but I have always enjoyed close combat. Much more skill involved. The assassin is pretty well rounded, but I have never played the game, so I may just go with the knight.

You play on Xbone or PS4?

EDIT: That acro is killer! I love blue corals, but I have trouble keeping blue sps "blue"

Ps4 as honestly the main reason I got back into gaming after 3 years is because of the FFVII and resident evil 2 remakes :wub:

I like the idea of the mercenary a good deal,but for me the knight is good and honestly looks brutal in the knight armors :)

And thanks ! Just saw your add on there,I love your avatar!

Elizabeth94

PS4 is a nice console, has great graphics. I got the Xbox since everyone I play with uses it. Resident evil you say? I used to play that until it creeped me out too much haha. Same with the old Doom games, I could only play them when it was daylight or id shit my pants haha

Thanks! I knew I wanted my avatar to be a mantis right when I created my account here.

Ps4 as honestly the main reason I got back into gaming after 3 years is because of the FFVII and resident evil 2 remakes :wub:
I like the idea of the mercenary a good deal,but for me the knight is good and honestly looks brutal in the knight armors :)
And thanks ! Just saw your add on there,I love your avatar!

• Like 1

PS4 is a nice console, has great graphics. I got the Xbox since everyone I play with uses it. Resident evil you say? I used to play that until it creeped me out too much haha. Same with the old Doom games, I could only play them when it was daylight or id shit my pants haha

Thanks! I knew I wanted my avatar to be a mantis right when I created my account here.

I like the cut of your jib :)

Yea I am a playstation kid through and through, I still have my original playstation with my resident evil lid sticker on it :lol:

Yes a ground up remake of the 2 resident evil. I also recomeded if you haven't downloading the remake they put out of the first one which is on Xbox and psn respectively.

• Like 1
Elizabeth94

We have the ps3 and it has been great. I am just so used to the xbox remote and layout, I don't think I could ever make the switch. Either way, I believe gamers on both consoles will be able to play together sometime soon. I don't remember where I heard it, Ill have to look it up again.

I loved my first playstation. My favorite multiplayer game was Twisted Metal. I even bought it for the ps3 but its not the same

• Like 1

We have the ps3 and it has been great. I am just so used to the xbox remote and layout, I don't think I could ever make the switch. Either way, I believe gamers on both consoles will be able to play together sometime soon. I don't remember where I heard it, Ill have to look it up again.

I loved my first playstation. My favorite multiplayer game was Twisted Metal. I even bought it for the ps3 but its not the same

I loved twisted metal! Great game. Yes I had heard that too,but,I don't really online game too much so it's kinda eh for me lol
  • Like 1
Elizabeth94

Thats to bad, unfortunately a lot of the new games are online based now. Im guessing you don't play Destiny?

Anyway, I am sorry for derailing your thread :happy:

I loved twisted metal! Great game. Yes I had heard that too,but,I don't really online game too much so it's kinda eh for me lol

• Like 1

Thats to bad, unfortunately a lot of the new games are online based now. Im guessing you don't play Destiny?

Anyway, I am sorry for derailing your thread :happy:

Nope lol,namely because i don't like interacting with lots of people all the time :lol: and dealing with idgits either lol.

Oh no worries about thread derailment at all. All good.

Elizabeth94

I hear you. When I play everyone gets muted so I don't have to hear people complain when they get beat by a girl half their size haha!

Nope lol,namely because i don't like interacting with lots of people all the time :lol: and dealing with idgits either lol.
Oh no worries about thread derailment at all. All good.

• Like 1

I hear you. When I play everyone gets muted so I don't have to hear people complain when they get beat by a girl half their size haha!

Thata girl Elizabeth ;)

I think part of it for me too is the disconnect from the day to day and other people :lol:

• Like 1

Love the spots on that anemone! Badass! New polyps look good too

Have you tried/considered ChemiClean? Worked for me in the past

Yea I've thought about it,but,meh :lol:

Thanks man.

• Like 1

Looks good. I do like those teal polyps on the left of the other ones. Your bta pretty much stays in that spot huh?

Knock on wood yes it does,most of mine do :)

Those are called northern lights ;)

goood for you! haha. i have chemiclean but have not used it yet.

Maybe I'll change my chemi pure blue out when I change water this week that may help a bit. Meh :lol:

Ok so there's something wrong with my wifi that they are coming to fix tomorrow, that said,my nano box doesn't operate and won't until about 1030 am tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be ok

• Like 2

Ok so there's something wrong with my wifi that they are coming to fix tomorrow, that said,my nano box doesn't operate and won't until about 1030 am tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be ok

You sure? My nanobox still worked for a months once I got rid of internet, I was just unable to control it or change any settings.

You sure? My nanobox still worked for a months once I got rid of internet, I was just unable to control it or change any settings.

Yep just got done talking with dave and Spencer we think it was a combo of the power flickered or it was unplugged and also the wifi was jacked up,I linked it to a Hotspot with my phone and it started up fine.
  • Like 1