Cultivated Reef

pgrVII

That's what I thought but there's 100000000 different kinda of similar looking coral so I said #### it they probably all have the same kinda care more of less

• Like 1

So the new leather looks good in the tank,it's been at my petco for like 4 months now so finally pulled the trigger o it. I feel like with its addition I have a good representation of a variety of corals. With room to add some choice pieces like fairy tale zoas :wub: ....which have a reserved space...on my back wall :lol:

But maybe a frag for the sand bed or something.

• Like 4

I have a long tentacle toad too :). Where is it on your rockwork? I'm searching your FTS but I don't see it!

Oh wait...above the clown on the right in that last FTS?

• Like 1

I have a long tentacle toad too :). Where is it on your rockwork? I'm searching your FTS but I don't see it!

Oh wait...above the clown on the right in that last FTS?

Yes! I just moved into the sand to see if it helps, it was under a single 6700 t8 at the LFS so I may have been blasting it a bit much off the bat :lol:
  • Like 1

Yes! I just moved into the sand to see if it helps, it was under a single 6700 t8 at the LFS so I may have been blasting it a bit much off the bat :lol:

I think mine was sensitive to light as well. It's hard to tell because they like to shed so much. Yours could be in a shedding phase right off the bat! They are awesome corals though. I'm glad I have mine :).
  • Like 1

I think mine was sensitive to light as well. It's hard to tell because they like to shed so much. Yours could be in a shedding phase right off the bat! They are awesome corals though. I'm glad I have mine :).

I had a massive leather I sent alot to Benny a while back and a small toadstool in my nano cubes they were cool corals for sure :)
  • Like 1

Can you up the flow, or maybe consider chemi-clean or is it not that bad yet? I only see it in a couple pics just a little bit, mostly on the sand looks like.

• Like 1

Can you up the flow, or maybe consider chemi-clean or is it not that bad yet? I only see it in a couple pics just a little bit, mostly on the sand looks like.

I think a few more rounds of removal ND 10 gallon water changes will hopefully seal the deal...I hope :lol: ya know how that goes.
  • Like 1

I think a few more rounds of removal ND 10 gallon water changes will hopefully seal the deal...I hope :lol: ya know how that goes.

Oh yeah I know all to well. I been so busy lately I still haven't even set up my sump tho and keep putting everything off that would make the tank bareable again.... been thinking about just selling it all off lately and maybe just set up my lil 14g biocube with a few pieces I don't want to get rid of just yet LOL

• Like 2

Oh yeah I know all to well. I been so busy lately I still haven't even set up my sump tho, been thinking about just selling it all off lately and maybe just set up my lil 14g biocube with a few pieces I don't want to get rid of just yet LOL

Oh I hear that. I've been considering keeping my diy one for various reasons but then thought hmmm I could def sell this on Craigslist....

Oh I hear that. I've been considering keeping my diy one for various reasons but then thought hmmm I could def sell this on Craigslist....

I'd lose so much putting mine on craigslist I've legit thought about just taking it to the road so I don't even have to deal with people LOL

Well I'm gettin off here, have a great night man!

• Like 1

I'd lose so much putting mine on craigslist I've legit thought about just taking it to the road so I don't even have to deal with people LOL

Well I'm gettin off here, have a great night man!

Yea I hear that lol

Have a good one man!