Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

pgrVII

Whatcha got?! Or you doin a photo reveal? :D

She's really awesome to work with I enjoy it very much.

got a clam, king midas zoa, blue xenia, and pink stylo. for my free frags, i requested 2 SPS and 1 zoa. cant wait to get it next Thursday =).

• Like 2

got a clam, king midas zoa, blue xenia, and pink stylo. for my free frags, i requested 2 SPS and 1 zoa. cant wait to get it next Thursday =).

She always hooks it up awesome like. I love them over there.
  • Like 1
Elizabeth94

Is the snail on the bottom left upside-down? I hate when my snails get lazy and fall off the glass. I leave them there for a little while before I flip them upright sometimes so that they can learn their lesson haha. My poor snails, no wonder I keep having to buy more.

I love the snail on the glass too who has a nice clump of algae on him haha. Sixtine is very pretty, and looks like that cyano met its maker. Looks great, keep it up!

• Like 3

Is the snail on the bottom left upside-down? I hate when my snails get lazy and fall off the glass. I leave them there for a little while before I flip them upright sometimes so that they can learn their lesson haha. My poor snails, no wonder I keep having to buy more.

I love the snail on the glass too who has a nice clump of algae on him haha. Sixtine is very pretty, and looks like that cyano met its maker. Looks great, keep it up!

We will see lol. That snail has had that forever :lol: I find snails on the desk all the time haha.

And thank you! :)

• Like 1
Elizabeth94

Great pictures, that green acro is very pretty. I think acros are growing on me lately, I am pretty upset that I ran out of room for more in my tiny tank.

Bubble coral looks pretty darn big. Do you feed it anything special? Thought I was reading a thread recently that mentioned feeding bubble corals.. Hmm

• Like 1

Great pictures, that green acro is very pretty. I think acros are growing on me lately, I am pretty upset that I ran out of room for more in my tiny tank.

Bubble coral looks pretty darn big. Do you feed it anything special? Thought I was reading a thread recently that mentioned feeding bubble corals.. Hmm

I fed it alot more when I first got it as it was in bad shape,but now whatever it catches when I target and broadcast and brine/mysis on occassion. It'll eat...alot. I had a full grown cleaner shrimp die and I fed it to it and it took the whole thing :lol:

Yea the acros are neat corals,I didn't go with anything fancy or difficult, just simple ones really that I won't have to fuss a bunch over to maintain color greens easy for me,although my Tri color has been looking really nice the past few weeks.

Elizabeth94

I admit, I dont know much about bubble corals. Does it have a single mouth? I hear they are almost impossible to frag correctly.

I hear you on the acros. Cant enjoy a tank if you are constanly trying to keep things alive and colorful.

Are you using any additives in the tank besides trying fuel? I like the aqua vitro stuff. since its smelly it makes me think there really are goodies in it for corals. Ik how weird that sounds but its the truth.

• Like 1

I admit, I dont know much about bubble corals. Does it have a single mouth? I hear they are almost impossible to frag correctly.

I hear you on the acros. Cant enjoy a tank if you are constanly trying to keep things alive and colorful.

Are you using any additives in the tank besides trying fuel? I like the aqua vitro stuff. since its smelly it makes me think there really are goodies in it for corals. Ik how weird that sounds but its the truth.

I use Kent nano reef a&b daily except water change days. And coral frenzy 1x week with a few drops of selcon daily. They say that sps are receptive to aminos during the day in a thing I was reading and seemed to make sense they way it was explained. So meh lol.

Yes the bubble has a huge central mouth,when it closes tonight I'll try to get a pic of it.

• Like 1

Looking good man. I think once you hit 100 you should do a short timelapse video of all 100!

Thanks! Yea I had talked with harry about doing something at a year mark I think so we will see!
  • Like 1

Looks like the cyano has subsided fingerscrossed.

Also,since I get questions about my skimmer and how it fits into the goon here's a pic of it for reference how I fit it in there.

20160419_202210_zpsmmcnvx3l.jpg

Gotta have more pictures of King Malboro alone,even though he's center of attention in the dailys.

20160417_154000_zpsg8ykmnlj.jpg

ooooh I would motor boat the crap out of the bubble coral! Mods please leave me a PM if I get too frisky on the forum....

• Like 2

So the tank finally feels "underway" so to speak. Starting to settle in to itself. The cyano is pretty well gone (knock on wood) Hmmm maybe some new additions in a while.

• Like 2