SaltCritters.com

pgrVII

10 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

FTS #18

Evening shade yo.

20180111_182728.jpg

The clownfish is off her game with the new man in there....... she forgot to pose in her spot. :lol:

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

The clownfish is off her game with the new man in there....... she forgot to pose in her spot. :lol:

She was soooo pumped when he went in. But shes been harassing the bta to move into her spot more lol.

• Like 1

So after messing with lights I found I'm able to control the mints seperate from the other white lights, I am not using channel 1(white lights) at all,  Channel 2 (Royal Blue)- 75%,Channel 3 (Blue/Cyan)-75% and Channel 4 (Mint)-75% everthing looks pretty awesome under this recommended setting.

I added a new clown today as well and had immediate approval from Mama , so thats a plus,she can be really bossy ?

• Like 4

Also,I put the skimmer back in,cause really why not? Mostly cause I like to feed my tank,and with the new clown and bta adding to the bioload some.(I've fed the nem 3x since Thursday ?)  figured it was good to help it keep things bufferered a little. 

Officially, Im making this a Clownfish biotope.Im not super interested in adding other fish for this size tank honestly.I think 2 clowns will be a good sized bioload for the way the tank is setup. We are thinking of adding a cleaner shrimp next month,cause they look awesome and are always busy busy. 

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Also,I put the skimmer back in,cause really why not? Mostly cause I like to feed my tank,and with the new clown and bta adding to the bioload some.(I've fed the nem 3x since Thursday ?)  figured it was good to help it keep things bufferered a little. 

Officially, Im making this a Clownfish biotope.Im not super interested in adding other fish for this size tank honestly.I think 2 clowns will be a good sized bioload for the way the tank is setup. We are thinking of adding a cleaner shrimp next month,cause they look awesome and are always busy busy. 

Sounds like a great plan!

....love that nem. 

• Like 1