SaltCritters.com

pgrVII

Hahaha. Well, George is kinda a special name to me,my corgi I had to put to sleep way to early last year was named George.

Usually he's refered to as the red dragon or scooter ass lol

What's funny about that dragonette is I got it for $4 at my lfs

I like scooter ass!

• Like 4

I was going to say woah your flow is so low at first then noticed the pumps were off. lol Nice vid!

Nah I got good flow since I swapped that return pump it came with. ;) and thanks!

Nah I got good flow since I swapped that return pump it came with. ;) and thanks!

Sorry if I missed it but which pump did you use as a replacement ?
  • Like 1

Cool thanks! I have a 50 lagoon I'm getting close to setting up and trying to decide if I should change the pump as well.

Probably. Just use it as a salt mixer. Everything else is quality on the tank,I can't even say the pump was necessarily bad,but saw alot of noise complaints about it and I wanted more turnover in the tank.

Honestly,I'm considering splitting the return between an accella I have and the sicce to up the flow some more ;)

• Like 1

Sounds like a good plan! Guess I could split and use two sicce 1.0 for more flow. Just hope not too much.

Nah just aim the return nozzles appropriately and it'll be fine ;)
  • Like 1

That's probably it,the little led probably illuminates the eye enough for it to detect or something in a blacked out aio sectiom

So sounds like the magnet on the back is just a magnet and the main workings are on the wet side. Is the electrical going to the wet side of the sensor? On mine the electrical wire goes to the the dry side. See....I like yours way better :). Can't wait to be able to pick one up! First I need to get the fancy lid though.
  • Like 2

So sounds like the magnet on the back is just a magnet and the main workings are on the wet side. Is the electrical going to the wet side of the sensor? On mine the electrical wire goes to the the dry side. See....I like yours way better :). Can't wait to be able to pick one up! First I need to get the fancy lid though.

Yeah the electrical goes to the wetside of the sensor. :) It appears that everything is controlled by the portion in the tank. The LEDs must allow it to 'see' in sumps or other enclosed areas with no light.

• Like 2

Yeah the electrical goes to the wetside of the sensor. :) It appears that everything is controlled by the portion in the tank. The LEDs must allow it to 'see' in sumps or other enclosed areas with no light.

Awesome! Thanks :).
  • Like 2