Top Shelf Aquatics

pgrVII

Aww that's ok gena,you're tank and cresties are pretty :)but I understand lol.

I got a rainbow ricordea, a frag pack of 3 zs and p's one of which is a sunburst paly, a 3 pack of sps,a blue mushroom,some,devils armor palys and a random frag or 2 holly owed me in rewards points we never calculated lol

Yea lol the tank isn't as big as it looks in pics. There's one floating around of my feet on the desk and that really puts it in scope

It definitely looks bigger than it is! My tank is the same way. I think they are all like that. Such an illusion until you get something to put it in perspective :).

Sounds like a fun day tomorrow opening that shipment :happydance:. I can't wait to see it!

• Like 2

It definitely looks bigger than it is! My tank is the same way. I think they are all like that. Such an illusion until you get something to put it in perspective :).

Sounds like a fun day tomorrow opening that shipment :happydance:. I can't wait to see it!

Yes I think you're right on that illusion Mrs Gena.

Absolutely! I will do a video,and maybe get around to a review of the ato finally :P

• Like 1

Awesome new corals Patrick. Where did you get them from?

Thanks buddy,gotta get my z and p fix in. I starting to cultivate a nice little mixed up garden.

I got them all from cultivated reef of course,although I will need to put an order in at kp for some softies. Friggin coral fever lol

• Like 6

Nice haul. Waiting a couple more weeks to place the order with them. I finally have a definitive date set for the big tank to go in.

Thanks.

That's awesome man can't wait to see that monster :)

I'll come clean it for some dental work haha

• Like 1

Nice...they look great! What did the random frags turn out to be? Is that all the SPS you will add? I see you placed them for room to grow. No crowding. That's how I do it too :).

• Like 1

Nice...they look great! What did the random frags turn out to be? Is that all the SPS you will add? I see you placed them for room to grow. No crowding. That's how I do it too :).

I'll add another plating type on the left rock wall due to the shape the rock provides,looks perfect for a nice plate to grow out maybe another branching type to fill in some place, I wanna keep the sps simple and low so I don't need to worry about dosing and all that jazz much. Just water changes and some high quality food the evening before the water change.

I got, sunburst palys,devils armor,blue mushroom, rainbow ricordea, FF Red Robin ,Ora BOP,blue tip acro,Bali green slimer, red people eaters, and northern lights. :)

• Like 2

I'll add another plating type on the left rock wall due to the shape the rock provides,looks perfect for a nice plate to grow out maybe another branching type to fill in some place, I wanna keep the sps simple and low so I don't need to worry about dosing and all that jazz much. Just water changes and some high quality food the evening before the water change.

I got, sunburst palys,devils armor,blue mushroom, rainbow ricordea, FF Red Robin ,Ora BOP,blue tip acro,Bali green slimer, red people eaters, and northern lights. :)

I have to dose my tank and I don't even have SPS! Actually I probably could get away with not dosing but I can tell a difference when I do it :). Much fluffier corals!
  • Like 3

I have to dose my tank and I don't even have SPS! Actually I probably could get away with not dosing but I can tell a difference when I do it :). Much fluffier corals!

Yea I figure I'll have to a bit, so beings my tank is small,I'll probably just use Kents nano reef a&b as it seems to work well in my other tanks.
  • Like 1

Yea I figure I'll have to a bit, so beings my tank is small,I'll probably just use Kents nano reef a&b as it seems to work well in my other tanks.

I hand dose b-ionic 2-part :). Easy peasy!
  • Like 2