Pod Your Reef

pgrVII

This week I have a rw4 coming,a new media basket (thanks D Z)

Some coral frenzy,and some Kent glass cleaner,I dunno why but this stuff is really awesome for making the tank sparkle and clear to view. Also puts a nice coating on the tank after wiping to repel water drops. I'm a stickler about clean glass lol. My 2nd drawer is filled with microfiber towels

• Like 7

Some coral frenzy,and some Kent glass cleaner,I dunno why but this stuff is really awesome for making the tank sparkle and clear to view. Also puts a nice coating on the tank after wiping to repel water drops. I'm a stickler about clean glass lol. My 2nd drawer is filled with microfiber towels

Any chance you will do a review on the rw4? Would love to see one from someone on here, but you got to promise not to take the plastic bag off next to the microphone this time :P.

• Like 1

Any chance you will do a review on the rw4? Would love to see one from someone on here, but you got to promise not to take the plastic bag off next to the microphone this time :P.

Well, I can't promise that haha. Yea I'll do a little something for ya. I'm behind,my work schedule has been fluctuating so I haven't gotten around to the ato yet either :/
  • Like 3

So Kent glass cleaner is the bomb, huh? I'll have to look into that :D.
  • Like 2

Found the cleaner shrimp dead this morning,not sure why,but he was rather large for a cleaner,easily as big as my wrasse,so,I sent him off like a champ.

Metal.

20160125_101037_zpszaju5idv_edit_1453734

The green slimer seems happy.

20160125_165457_zpsaqlula2r_edit_1453759

• Like 6

Circle of life...but sucks. Sorry :(. Was he new or have you had him a while?

I've had him well over a year,he was really really big,maybe it was natural causes.

Bubble coral was happy though

• Like 1

I wouldn't use the Kent 'glass cleaner' - vinegar does a better job and is WAY cheaper. Put some in a spray bottle and you're good to go :)

DI water and microfiber towels are the bomb digity.

• Like 5
jedimasterben

DI water and microfiber towels are the bomb digity.

Actually, newspaper somehow does a better job than microfiber towels lol. I have no clue why.

• Like 2
jedimasterben

Really? :o

Yes. At first I thought that it would leave smudges from the ink, but it doesn't. I would use it but I never get newspapers, so paper towels and vinegar for me :lol:

• Like 3

Looks great! Sorry to hear your shrimp died. I had one that lived two years, and couldn't have been healthier. The scary thing is after that if you ever have shrimp you always think they're dead when its just a molt. :wacko:

• Like 1