Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

pgrVII

For what it states it works,the water stays clear and seems to just keep things kinda sparkly and clean in between water changes. Good stuff and worth it in my opinion.

Also,daily FTS. 20160202_125001_zpspq5w5fln_edit_1454435And for gena :flower:20160202_125539_zpsjvzeclc5_edit_1454435

I really always liked chemi-pure. Its not seahorse safe unfortunately.:-(
  • Like 2

I really always liked chemi-pure. Its not seahorse safe unfortunately.:-(

I did not know that lol,another reason I can't have them in here lol.

Thanks for sharing that dawn,I really had no idea! Why is it not Pony safe?

• Like 2

For what it states it works,the water stays clear and seems to just keep things kinda sparkly and clean in between water changes. Good stuff and worth it in my opinion.

Also,daily FTS.

20160202_125001_zpspq5w5fln_edit_1454435

And for gena :flower:

20160202_125539_zpsjvzeclc5_edit_1454435

Looking really good! I love those northern lights zoas!

Your bubble coral has gotten massive! So pretty.

• Like 1

20160202_125406_zpsjqpxjbn7_edit_1454453

20160202_125427_zpsds40l2ek_edit_1454453

Looking really good! I love those northern lights zoas! Your bubble coral has gotten massive! So pretty.

Thanks stellathegreat! :) Yea ol bubble butt has done good for a piece almost left for dead

• Like 5

Also,daily FTS. 20160202_125001_zpspq5w5fln_edit_1454435And for gena :flower:20160202_125539_zpsjvzeclc5_edit_1454435

Love those palys and the new FTS buddy.
  • Like 2

Also,daily FTS.

20160202_125001_zpspq5w5fln_edit_1454435

And for gena :flower:

20160202_125539_zpsjvzeclc5_edit_1454435

Have you tried that DIY coral snow stuff Ben posted at all? I've got 5 lbs of the stuff for it, just gotta get everything back up and running fully to try it out but its supposed to help with clarity too.

Looks good man, seems the clowns are out and active up front quite a bit too :)

• Like 1

Have you tried that DIY coral snow stuff Ben posted at all? I've got 5 lbs of the stuff for it, just gotta get everything back up and running fully to try it out but its supposed to help with clarity too.

Looks good man, seems the clowns are out and active up front quite a bit too :)

No I havent,but to be honest anytime I see It shown up I am like I need to read that and see what it's about. The tank was clouded up today from a bunch of sand the clowns kicked up,they do this often cause they are jerk asses. Lol.

Yea most the time all the fish are out in front,minus the dragonet,he tends to always be visable but hangs towards the back alot.

• Like 1

I did not know that lol,another reason I can't have them in here lol.

Thanks for sharing that dawn,I really had no idea! Why is it not Pony safe?

It has to do with the main ingredients to remove phosphate...iron something or another.
  • Like 1

No I havent,but to be honest anytime I see It shown up I am like I need to read that and see what it's about. The tank was clouded up today from a bunch of sand the clowns kicked up,they do this often cause they are jerk asses. Lol.

Yea most the time all the fish are out in front,minus the dragonet,he tends to always be visable but hangs towards the back alot.

Yeah it seems like it would work and the thought behind it all makes sense I think lol

My clowns never messed with the sand much, but I had a spot where the pumps always cleared the sand out... my leopard wrasses were always kicking up sand tho, only thing I didn't like about them lol Thats sweet all your fish stay in view mostly, always nice when it works out like that and you get to enjoy your selections :)

• Like 2

Yeah it seems like it would work and the thought behind it all makes sense I think lol

My clowns never messed with the sand much, but I had a spot where the pumps always cleared the sand out... my leopard wrasses were always kicking up sand tho, only thing I didn't like about them lol Thats sweet all your fish stay in view mostly, always nice when it

works out like that and you get to enjoy your selections :)

Yea definitely :) the wrasse will take freeze dried brine from my fingertips,and the dragonet cruises all day. He even sleeps in the open sometimes. :P

The female sleeps over by the yuma in a little cave and the male will check on her and the GBTA throughout the night.

It has to do with the main ingredients to remove phosphate...iron something or another.

I kinda figured thst is was something of that nature. Well,I can always enjoy your tank :) especially since you have frequent pics and videos

• Like 4

I use Ben's DIY coral snow and it works great. It was easy to make too. Just order this from Amazon for $8.99 (free shipping), and mix 5 tablespoons with 230 ml of RODI. Shake it up before you put it in each time. 1 ml / 25 gallons, but I've found the precise dosage doesn't matter. I just give each tank a squirt. It keeps forever. Easy peasy!

• Like 2

Well have some so hopefully it does as I do not want to siphon it all out........

Yea I've been really careful about just taking off the top on the siphon and it does seem a bit easier to do it than other sands,like it's not set into the sand,the detritus that is.