Cultivated Reef

pgrVII

Slimers are such a beautiful green color all over, I keep wishing there were more color variations of it.

I agree,the blue is nice,and green is hard to beat,but a yellow would be awesome! They seem pretty easy to maintain overall compared to other sps.

• Like 1

Thanks buddy :)

How's your morning ?

I have some noticed growth on my green slimer :D20160204_101212_zpsrh5dqasj_edit_1454599

Doing well hanging out enjoying the day off. That slimer does look really nice. You off today?

New intank basket came today...as suspected...it's awesome.

Did the diabetic eat the candy :lol:?
  • Like 2

Doing well hanging out enjoying the day off. That slimer does look really nice. You off today?

Did the diabetic eat the candy :lol:?

No lol I put it in with other candies I have for a low blood sugar if needed. :lol: I ate the sticker though.

No I'm working today :/ but it's almost the Friday! Thanks lawn,yea it's neat little glowstick ain't it ?

• Like 2

No lol I put it in with other candies I have for a low blood sugar if needed. :lol: I ate the sticker though.

No I'm working today :/ but it's almost the Friday! Thanks lawn,yea it's neat little glowstick ain't it ?

Look at the control on Patrick :lol: most diabetics would of ate the candy and the wrapper. Yes it's a cool glow stick well for a stick :P
  • Like 2

Look at the control on Patrick :lol: most diabetics would of ate the candy and the wrapper. Yes it's a cool glow stick well for a stick :P

Hahaha. Yea wasn't even a thing lol.

That's quite a compliment as I know how ya feel about the sticks :lol:

• Like 2

i like how your fish is schooling =P

I'm glad you like that one! I was also happy I caught them doing it on photo,they school together or swim at least together often for periods of time,even the dragonet joins,but rarely.

• Like 2

Yeah, that's a sweet FTS with the fish all together. That slimer is awesome, too :)

Thanks teeny :) Yea the slimer is definitely a great addition to the tank.

I think gonna have to delay my next order from cultivated reef a bit since I just purchased my new panther chameleon today

• Like 1

tanks like this i always hope to see those big snarly pink thin birdsnests right in the focal point... on the right rock 2/3 of the way up, lol..

Lol well I got a standard that looks like it's growing in now some :P
  • Like 2

cool.

I have to get into the new cultures and collections people have, i have always bought live aquaria maritime cultured coralsthose will be too big for this..

You have a nice set up rolling!

• Like 1