SaltCritters.com

pgrVII

Nice pics Patrick, I love the ruby red. Maybe someday i will try one, are they difficult to train?

I didnt think so,I trained this one and my standard red one pretty easily. I used prime reef flake,for whatever reason they take to that fast.

And thanks dawn :)

• Like 2

Train them on flake,that's what I did. My sixline is an adept pod hunter as well ;)

I do not feed flake food. I have thought about it but I just use Mysis or Brine and LRS. I have way to many LPS that need to eat.

Just like your picture ;)

• Like 1

I do not feed flake food. I have thought about it but I just use Mysis or Brine and LRS. I have way to many LPS that need to eat.

Just like you picture ;)

I don't have much lps just the monster bubble and the favia or whatever that thing is. I do have 2 btas though and a huge yuma. They will all eat flake if I target them with it. Alot of times I feed them formula 1 pellets,then target feed with coral frenzy and selcon mixed with mysis 1x a week. And broadcast feed 1x week with the same thing. Usually with the selcon,I'll put a few drops in the tank a while before to get the polyps to open fully the add the rest of the mix

Nom nom nom! Nice and puffy :)

Yea it apparently was hungry :P

• Like 4

Showing us all up with these daily FTS :).

Haha. Well gotta have something to do right? Figured I'd overload this thread with pics.

Actually,I thought about the idea after seeing the 1x weekly lawn posts for the new tank....which looks friggin aweome all the time :D

• Like 3

Nice! The Z & P garden is going to be awesome when they fill in. And it looks like the blue tip acro is starting to color up nicely.

Thanks teeny :)

Yea it's coming along nicely. I've been changing 5 gallons of water every 6 days or so to keep up on the heavy feedings in a new tank,trying to stay on top ...for now lol

• Like 4

Very pretty! Gotta love the RW-4.

Do you have a name on the palys closest to the glass?

They are Northern Lights. And thank you very much.

In the mean time here's some other junk.

20160131_172536_zps3r7hq76f_edit_1454279

20160131_172314_zpsjtycnrdy_edit_1454279

• Like 7

They are Northern Lights. And thank you very much.

In the mean time here's some other junk.

20160131_172536_zps3r7hq76f_edit_1454279

20160131_172314_zpsjtycnrdy_edit_1454279

Man that green birds of paradise is gonna look awesome when its all fluffy.

• Like 2

Glad to see your Yuma is still doing well. Mine melted in spectacular fashion.

Yea it's quite nice looking and full now :) thanks man,how's the biggun coming along in the office?

Man that green birds of paradise is gonna look awesome when its all fluffy.

I hope! It's always got awesome polyp extension :)

Looking good man, diggin the daily FTS idea :)

Yea I thought It was a good idea too,how ya doing sir?
  • Like 2

Yea it's quite nice looking and full now :) thanks man,how's the biggun coming along in the office?

Construction started this weekend. Tank goes in next. Two week cycle then stock it. Can't wait.
  • Like 4

Construction started this weekend. Tank goes in next. Two week cycle then stock it. Can't wait.

I can't wait either my friend it's gonna be so awesome!

Lovely little scoots! :)

Those Zs and Ps though :wub: You've got my attention.

Yea they are pretty nice,I will admit. But the next batch will be even better and really blend all of them together :)
  • Like 1