SaltCritters.com

pgrVII

cool.

I have to get into the new cultures and collections people have, i have always bought live aquaria maritime cultured coralsthose will be too big for this..

You have a nice set up rolling!

Thank you , go see cultivated reef they have good deals and selections tell em I sent ya or patrick rather :)

Omg look at how fat the face is on the one! :lol: Love the fish swimming together today!

Lol I know it's full! Yea those goobers are a real trio
  • Like 2

On another note,pretty sure my dragonet jumped and one of the dogs ate him,probably,definitely, koda.

Can't find him under anything out or in the tank :/ wah wah wahhhhh

Sweet! How do you like the chemipure? I've never used it, not even really to sure what it does but wouldn't hurt to have something else working in the tank right? lol

I had a weird thing where chemipure blue would immediately give me diatoms everywhere. Tried multiple times to make sure it wasn't coincidence, but something in there was doing something weird.

On another note,pretty sure my dragonet jumped and one of the dogs ate him,probably,definitely, koda.

Aww man... No lid? :(

• Like 1

I had a weird thing where chemipure blue would immediately give me diatoms everywhere. Tried multiple times to make sure it wasn't coincidence, but something in there was doing something weird.

Aww man... No lid? :(

No,and proably won't get one.

My 6 line swims with the fishes too :D.

Mostly he just hangs with the Foxface, he likes big yellow fish maybe, he used to chill with my Rabbit too , never saw him without the Rabbit close by.

WHAT! Poor fishie.

That's aweome! :)

I like fox faces :wub:

• Like 1

Too bad he died but wasn't a waste ultimately.

• Like 1

Lookin good man! Nice being ab

le to pop in here and always see some new pics :)

Thanks man! Lol I've been trying to stay on it ...so far.

It'll wane when I start killing the sps off :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks man! Lol I've been trying to stay on it ...so far.

It'll wane when I start killing the sps off :lol:

Naw you'll be fine... and if not I don't know anyone who hasn't killed some sps thats actually not been afraid to try :lol:

• Like 1

Naw you'll be fine... and if not I don't know anyone who hasn't killed some sps thats actually not been afraid to try :lol:

Well that's true. Seems the big thing with them is just a consistent schedule with whatever you're doing,I know mine like to eat,alot.

• Like 1

Well that's true. Seems the big thing with them is just a consistent schedule with whatever you're doing,I know mine like to eat,alot.

Yup consistency is the key really. Keep things nice and stable, especially alk and you've won half the battle :) The other half is luck and always seems to bite me in the ass LOL

• Like 1

Yup consistency is the key really. Keep things nice and stable, especially alk and you've won half the battle :) The other half is luck and always seems to bite me in the ass LOL

I've been doing weekly 5 gallon changes every week, now about to change to 5 gallons every 2 weeks,and I dose nano reef a and b,but lower than they recommend they say 4 drops per gallon I just do 20 a day of each and it seems to keep a good range and everything looks happy

• Like 1

I've been doing weekly 5 gallon changes every week, now about to change to 5 gallons every 2 weeks,and I dose nano reef a and b,but lower than they recommend they say 4 drops per gallon I just do 20 a day of each and it seems to keep a good range and everything looks happy

Why are you looking to change to every 2 weeks? It probably won't make a huge difference but jw since everything seems happy and looks good :)

• Like 1

Why are you looking to change to every 2 weeks? It probably won't make a huge difference but jw since everything seems happy and looks good :)

Just because it's less water changes lol the reason I was doing every week was just to let the system kinda settle in and catch up to what was going on,if it doesn't like the every 2 weeks I'll go back to once a week that'll equal 100% volume change a month. Acros will like it lol,picky shits

• Like 1

Just because it's less water changes lol the reason I was doing every week was just to let the system kinda settle in and catch up to what was going on,if it doesn't like the every 2 weeks I'll go back to once a week that'll equal 100% volume change a month. Acros will like it lol,picky shits

I hear ya on less water changes! Should be ok really, water changes aren't overly effective for anything other then replenishing trace elements anyways and even thats kinda iffy lol

• Like 1

I hear ya on less water changes! Should be ok really, water changes aren't overly effective for anything other then replenishing trace elements anyways and even thats kinda iffy lol

Fair enough. Honestly, I spend an inordinate amount of time observing my tank between work shifts and I can usually jujus look and see ok everyone is happy or ok everyone is a Lil pissy looking,usually the btas,time to change water lol

• Like 1

Fair enough. Honestly, I spend an inordinate amount of time observing my tank between work shifts and I can usually jujus look and see ok everyone is happy or ok everyone is a Lil pissy looking,usually the btas,time to change water lol

You running a skimmer on this system right?

• Like 1