Cultivated Reef

pgrVII

Luckily, Photobucket has been working for me lately. That's why haha.

Those are Northern Lights in that picture sir.

How is ya today?

Steensy, I'm always glad when you drop in buddy. How are you my friend?

And thank you :)

Northern Lights, of course they are ;^ )

• Like 1

Northern Lights, of course they are ;^ )

Thought that would make ya laugh. Wouldn't be the first time I had a bag with northern lights on it and filled with green things lol

Awesome. Thanks pgrVII. I'll be looking for some of those.

No problem
  • Like 4

Whatever they had at petco,think it's nature ocean or some junk,like $7 a bag

I like how smooth looking it is :lol: Not big chunks......

Crap guess I need to go to Petco :o

• Like 1

I like how smooth looking it is :lol: Not big chunks......

Crap guess I need to go to Petco :o

Yea it's nice sand,stuff doesn't stick to it easy. And just looks clean,I just rinsed it in bag and put it in then the water,hardly clouded much
  • Like 2

Yea it's nice sand,stuff doesn't stick to it easy. And just looks clean,I just rinsed it in bag and put it in then the water,hardly clouded much

So not a live sand then?

How many pounds in a bag? How many bags did you use? Crap I am like a 5 year old tonight asking questions..............

• Like 2

So not a live sand then?

How many pounds in a bag? How many bags did you use? Crap I am like a 5 year old tonight asking questions..............

10 lb bags I bought 2 and probably used 12 lbs or so

Just plain ol dry sand

• Like 1

The blue one blew away some place in the tank lol figures

It will show up ;)

I had a few zoas go rogue off a frag plug.....well looking top down I saw a few sprouts in the rock work.........it will all work out in the end for you B)

• Like 2

It will show up ;)

I had a few zoas go rogue off a frag plug.....well looking top down I saw a few sprouts in the rock work.........it will all work out in the end for you B)

Yea I think so too.

I actually mounted what I think is a favia to my left rock wall so hopefully it's a wall of favia it'll look cool

• Like 2

Awesome lagoon man! Just spent way to much time looking at this thread.

Any plans for a screen top, with the mangroves hanging out and all? Have you thought of adding a pair of spin stream nozzles with your upgraded return pump?

You should totally do a video on your nano box and the bluefish controller, I'm in the market for a light B). And mark some of those vids public, couldn't find a video on youtube about the lagoon 25!

• Like 1

Awesome lagoon man! Just spent way to much time looking at this thread.

Any plans for a screen top, with the mangroves hanging out and all? Have you thought of adding a pair of spin stream nozzles with your upgraded return pump?

You should totally do a video on your nano box and the bluefish controller, I'm in the market for a light B). And mark some of those vids public, couldn't find a video on youtube about the lagoon 25!

I've thought about the spin streams but I have some hydor flow deflectors if I wanna go that route,for now I like the standards,I even considered some 6" flexible returns that each have a split so I have 4 points of water moving paired with the rw4 coming next week.

The top will probably happen too,60 just cheeses me for something that's standard on all other fusions....bullshit. lol.

20160122_191711_zpseuhg6afg_edit_1453521

Also thank you for the compliment :D

• Like 1

#### the top I hate mesh.....fish jerky is good ;) as for the flow you upgraded the pump and spin streams while all godre just another thing to clean..............

• Like 3

#### the top I hate mesh.....fish jerky is good ;) as for the flow you upgraded the pump and spin streams while all godre just another thing to clean..............

Yea that's how I was looking at it,don't feel like more tank stuff to maintain :P
  • Like 1