Coral Vue Hydros

pgrVII

Acans! Wish I had room for a garden in my tank :).

I second this!

I've mostly got Acans in my tank right now. I'm actually liking them better than zoas at the moment. They are pretty fun to hand feed and have some amazing colors.

• Like 2

So sounds like the magnet on the back is just a magnet and the main workings are on the wet side. Is the electrical going to the wet side of the sensor? On mine the electrical wire goes to the the dry side. See....I like yours way better :). Can't wait to be able to pick one up! First I need to get the fancy lid though.

I thought they totally redid it. Seems pretty idiot proof to me now and no need to peel or scrape off black from the tank :) I vote you get one :P
  • Like 4

Don't know why but thought you would like that

He should be Sir Donaghue since he always looks like he is ready to fight

I thought they totally redid it. Seems pretty idiot proof to me now and no need to peel or scrape off black from the tank :) I vote you get one :P

I vote this also!

• Like 2

He should be Sir Donaghue since he always looks like he is ready to fight

I vote this also!

Then it is sir Donaghue from hence forth lol.

I agree with this also :)

It was really easy to set up. And is a simple functioning device.
  • Like 1

Nah I typically don't name fish. Just the two clowns really. The ruby I've actually had for about a year now. He's fat and happy eats anything I drop into the tank

What? How can you not name your fish?!?

Right?! Fits him well,actually now that I think of it I usually call the sixline "wrasse face",guess I do name them lol

Well, ok, this is counts. A nickname is still a name. ;)

I name my fish and shrimp, and sometimes my favorite hermit crabs!

• Like 3

What? How can you not name your fish?!?

Well, ok, this is counts. A nickname is still a name. ;)

I name my fish and shrimp, and sometimes my favorite hermit crabs!

Yea yea :P
  • Like 1

I got my box o rocks from reef cleaners Friday so will be trying to come up with something today or tommorow.

Nice! Yea they do good work over there. Good choice.

20160117_112024_zps1h6xne35_edit_1453047

• Like 3

I'm liking these daily FTSs.

Did you buy one? It's just a matter of time for me :).
  • Like 1