ReefCleaners.org

pgrVII

Daily fts.

Diatoms coming in finally on sand and new rock.

Also,the wrasse started coming out to explore this morning :)20160112_105719_zpsdf5bck10_edit_1452618

bumping this to the new page for ya.
  • Like 1

Picked up a zoa frag for cheap that looked purplish /reddish color,has about 20 polyps to it. Will have a pic tomorrow when its opened up under the duo....my luck,it will probably be green lol :P

• Like 4

Picked up a zoa frag for cheap that looked purplish /reddish color,has about 20 polyps to it. Will have a pic tomorrow when its opened up under the duo....my luck,it will probably be green lol :P

If you're as lucky as I am....it'll be brown.

:^ )

• Like 3

New frag is on the right :) not really sure it's cute little trade name but I like the colors20160113_144221_zpsztp6qrvm_edit_1452714

I like the new palys buddy.

No its some kind of zoa. Probably some kinda common variety

No I think you said Z and P garden underway whats next. So Sunar was recommending a Euphyllia.
  • Like 4

I like the new palys buddy.

No I think you said Z and P garden underway whats next. So Sunar was recommending a Euphyllia.

Yea I'm an idiot and misread what he was saying lol :P

Thanks man I like it too,a few more higher end ones could set it off nice too.

Nor sure yet,there gonna be a few sticks here and there I like the idea of a sea fan

That's a nice looking nem sir. Very pretty.

Too big... Its stinging everything :(

Almost a foot wide when its like this; one of these days its going to reach that maxi mini and nuke my tank!

• Like 2

Too big... Its stinging everything :(

Almost a foot wide when its like this; one of these days its going to reach that maxi mini and nuke my tank!

Yea I had a long tentacle in my nano cube that had to get removed cause it literally shadowed all my other corals when fully open. Just a damn monster.

Acans! Wish I had room for a garden in my tank :).

I highly considered them on the right back rock,halfway up.

They are a generally pretty coral,even the "standard" types

• Like 2

Also,props to Merthynia on the coral selection help :)

:lol: I'm glad my proposal to buy them all helped you out! For real, I do love the ones you got yesterday! Can't wait to see what gets added next. My vote is the sea fan, I'm excited to see what kind you get and how it looks in the tank! :)

• Like 1

:lol: I'm glad my proposal to buy them all helped you out! For real, I do love the ones you got yesterday! Can't wait to see what gets added next. My vote is the sea fan, I'm excited to see what kind you get and how it looks in the tank! :)

Yeaaaaaaa!!! I almost was like F it and just bought all the ones we discussed lol. The fan will look cool I think,it does in my head and crayon drawing haha.
  • Like 1

Yeaaaaaaa!!! I almost was like F it and just bought all the ones we discussed lol. The fan will look cool I think,it does in my head and crayon drawing haha.

I'm not sure what the one in your head looks like, but the crayon drawing one is spectacular!

• Like 1

I'm not sure what the one in your head looks like, but the crayon drawing one is spectacular!

It's pretty much the same,just less detailed and refined than what the crayons represent haha

• Like 1