SaltCritters.com

pgrVII

Nothing like a zoa tank.......I love them and that is what got me back into the hobby.......

I think I have around 30 different ones in my 20 and am still searching for more.....

• Like 3

A bunch of vice zoas would also make a nice carpet of beauty. Fairy tale zoas are likewise nice! :) Maybe sketch it out?

I'll put a FTS in a photo editor with paint or something with the like and see what I come up with.

The rock on the top back left has cool channels a nice plating sps would look good on.

Nothing like a zoa tank.......I love them a that is what me back into the hobby.......

I think I have around 30 different ones in my 20 and am still searching for more.....

Yea,they generally are pretty fairly priced,lots of color and easy to grow in general. Colorful little weeds ;)
  • Like 3

I'll put a FTS in a photo editor with paint or something with the like and see what I come up with.

The rock on the top back left has cool channels a nice plating sps would look good on.

Yea,they generally are pretty fairly priced,lots of color and easy to grow in general. Colorful little weeds ;)

I like this idea!

• Like 1

I've seen spendier ;)

Then it shall commence at onceish!

Yeah those weeds just get more and more expensive......I just spent 175 on a single polyp :blink: was not my intention but I won the auction......I figured I would be outbid but no........

• Like 3

Excellent! I'll look forwards to seeing it post work tomorrow! ;)

I may even do it at work,you'll prob be first to see haha

Yeah those weeds just get more and more expensive......I just spent 175 on a single polyp :blink: was not my intention but I won the auction......I figured I would be outbid but no........

Yea some are really pricey then a few years later are common as cat crap for some of the varieties anyways.

• Like 3

Well good thing is I have seen this go for way more so am not worried about it.

This is it......https://reefbuilders.com/2013/09/25/record-2425-2polyp-palythoa-frag-reminds-zp-collectors-business/

I grabbed the krakatoa

That's very nice looking.

Nice! I would love one of those buy would be in the doghouse for spending that on one coral.

Haha yea I'd have alot of talking to do :rolleyes:
  • Like 1

Nice! I would love one of those buy would be in the doghouse for spending that on one coral.

Well if I can get it to grow........I will send polyps out........

• Like 2

Hell I like to share things if I can......

I have a GiJoe zoa that I was told was a slow grower.....well looked today and there are 4 babies on the plug.....I just got it about 2 monthes ago.......

When the time comes and I put up the new tank look at my 20 thread and if you see things that are of interest let me know....

Shipping sucks but will sell cheap.

• Like 3

Hell I like to share things if I can......

I have a GiJoe zoa that I was told was a slow grower.....well looked today and there are 4 babies on the plug.....I just got it about 2 monthes ago.......

When the time comes and I put up the new tank look at my 20 thread and if you see things that are of interest let me know....

Shipping sucks but will sell cheap.

Good deal,I'll keep ya in mind as a peruse around.
  • Like 3

I may even do it at work,you'll prob be first to see haha

Yea some are really pricey then a few years later are common as cat crap for some of the varieties anyways.

Score! This will make the day better, I'm sure it's going to be interesting.
  • Like 1

20160110_105133_zpsvotlo4hb_edit_1452441

20160110_105212_zpsspgrgizd_edit_1452441

Nothin to fancy,just daily morning pics. Top down on this tank is killer.

Score! This will make the day better, I'm sure it's going to be interesting.

Got something for ya in a few ;)
  • Like 7

After bouncing ideas off a trusted reefing buddy,I came up with a loose plan for coral stocking.

The red stick on the right will be some branching sps,the stick next to it the same, the circles on the rock directly under them,some kind of acan colony,and all the little dots are Z's and P's.

The circles,are plates and or scolys of some kind,minus the red circles next to my yuma there will be a small yuma garden there,the green shape on the top left is some kind of plating sps and the blue is a branching type sps,same thing here on the left all the dots are mixed zs and p's. The purple thing is some kind of sea fan.

Hopefully it'll all grow in like I envision it.

• Like 3

Sounds like a plan now get to ordering :lol:

I'll be on it soon enough. Need a few more things for the tank.

I think I'm going to order another koralia,probably the 425 and place the 240 on the left behind the rock work to help keep things off the sand back there,will alternate between the two on 10 second intervals via the pulse duo. And another media basket so I don't have to keep the filter sock in.

Oh man, it already looks great just as a crayon drawing :D

Haha thanks that's my style.

Your artistry puts stella to shame. :D

Can't wait to see everything come together with real live coral.

Well thanks patty :) ( don't tell her though haha)
  • Like 3

I think thats a great plan you have drawn. Is the blue stick an sps or a fan? Not that it matters, either could be nice, but my vote is sps. And what is the green solid (looks like a lime wedge) represent?

• Like 1