Cultivated Reef

pgrVII

It's pretty much the same,just less detailed and refined than what the crayons represent haha

:lol: Somehow I doubt that it is less detailed. I'm sure you've rethought the scape a thousand times and imagined hundred of tiny sticks and zoas all living peacefully together!

• Like 1

:lol: Somehow I doubt that it is less detailed. I'm sure you've rethought the scape a thousand times and imagined hundred of tiny sticks and zoas all living peacefully together!

Actually,to be honest i was telling lawn this has been my favorite tank so far even for just the fact that I was immediately content with the rocks,I've had no urge to touch anything. ..for once haha...most any other time you would be correct.

But yea there's lots of coral floating around up there in the old think box

• Like 3

Awesome.... Did you rip that plastic bag open with your teeth :lol: ? The crumbling got pretty loud next to the speaker :)

Yea hahaha it was super loud though I was trying to hold the phone and unwrap it while telling Kodas big inquisitive ass away from the desk he thought I had a bag of chips :P
  • Like 3

Im curious to see what you think of it. Im considering one and can't find any reviews on it anywhere!

I'll do a review of its operation tonight or tomorrow. It was however super easy setup,and I tested it and it works well. Def better than dumping a cup of water in the tank multiple times a day,especially when's it's so dry.
  • Like 4

Yea hahaha it was super loud though I was trying to hold the phone and unwrap it while telling Kodas big inquisitive ass away from the desk he thought I had a bag of chips :P

:lol:
  • Like 1

You will love it!

Oh, I know I will :). I'll be putting about $300 and some change into this tank with some equipment changes in the next couple of weeks. That sounds like a lot when I type it out LOL.
  • Like 5

Oh, I know I will :). I'll be putting about $300 and some change into this tank with some equipment changes in the next couple of weeks. That sounds like a lot when I type it out LOL.

Yea I always feel like once I got xyz covered some other thing pops up I need/want/need haha

:) Yay! I'm glad you got one

Right?! They are super cool!
  • Like 3

When it comes to aquariums it seems there are always things we want. I don't ever think it is done, ha ha!

Absolutely. I think it clouds at times what is truly required to maintain a healthy reef.

As do I my friend. They are a good coral to add color,variety,and fills areas in well for a good price.

i support this idea:)

pgrvII if this nem splits soon you'll have the first "Hairball" anemone :lol:

C18961E0-3509-45E7-862A-AB4CDDCE7DB0_zps

damn that one lost its bubble tips fast. Still very pretty I wish I knew how to make them keep the bubble tips.
  • Like 4

damn that one lost its bubble tips fast. Still very pretty I wish I knew how to make them keep the bubble tips.

Yea the dude that legit figures that one out is solid lol. Once you think it's solid they tend to go ,"F you" those tenticles all start to look like middle fingers as far as the bubbles go. lmao

• Like 1

I

Just received my Micro ATO and looking forward to it. Looking forward to not dumping water myself. :)

Take a few photos of your tank for me to share.

-D

I absolutely will sir. The duo and lagoon 25 are a good match

Oh man how much do you like not having to get a cup of water to top off?!

• Like 1

Awesome review Patrick!

Thank you sir :)

Great video!!!!! Looking forward to the ATO review :). I already see it's better than the one I have!

Yes I will soon,I'm waiting for some more water to evaporate out so I can show it working but not overfill it for the demo.
  • Like 1